Community
Notices

Hi im new

Old 01-18-2010, 12:32 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hi im new

Hi everyone im Charlotte and am 23. new to these fitday forums and have started dieting and have done so many times and know it can be extremely frustrating to lose weight alone.So Im hopeing to make friends on here and slim down.As I really need the support. please post me back. good luck to everyone and thanks for listening. may everyone have a good day.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:54 PM
FitDay Member

Default I'm new too

Hi Charlotte, I'm also 23 and brand new to FitDay (joined like...an hour ago). I joined because I can't seem to stick on any diet or exercise plan for more than a week or two before just forgetting to keep going. I'm hoping if I can find a few other people online that I'll be more likely to stick with it.

Are you planning to stay on FitDay? If so maybe we can keep communicating about progress. I don't really know how that works...but sometimes just knowing we're not alone helps a lot

Wishing you the best,
Kendra