Community
Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 11:01 AM
FitDay Member

Smile New Member

I am a new, well not new, but returning member to fitday. I am hoping I can really meet my weight loss goal this time. It seems something always happens and makes me "get off track" and off my diet. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia so I have extreme (at times) back pain, and other multiple muscle pains. I am hoping to begin a mild exercise program and build up as my body allows me to. I also have an artificial leg so some things, such as bike riding are not possible for me. I am interested in having anyone, someone, to talk to and be "accountable" to share my progress with. My husband and I are doing this together, but it would be nice to have someone that is going thru similar things that I am. I have been overweight almost all of my life (I am 38 yo). I am tired of being heavy and really want to lose close to 100 pounds. I wear a size 24 and would love to be in an 18 by the end of the year. If anyone is interested sharing progress with me, please get in contact with me. Thanks - Michele.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:39 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Returing myself

Hello,
My name is Jennifer. I am returning myself. I have about 150lb to lose and was looking for a buddy also. I am so tired of being overweight. I just want to be able to go to the store and buy some clothes....I have not done that in years. I would be happy to be your weight losing buddy.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:10 AM
FitDay Member

I actually want to lose 119 pounds. My goal is to have it off by October of next year. What kinds of things are you doing to lose the weight and what can you do for workouts? It would be nice to have a buddy that has close to the same weight loss goal that i do
Old 08-27-2010, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by slomoho1
I actually want to lose 119 pounds. My goal is to have it off by October of next year. What kinds of things are you doing to lose the weight and what can you do for workouts? It would be nice to have a buddy that has close to the same weight loss goal that i do
I am doing everything to lose this weight. I am doing it one day at a time...I am going to WW and tracking my food here on FitDay, anything I put in my mouth I track on here. Then I am doing a little weight lifting with some 3 lbs weights, not much but it's a start. I cannot do a lot of walking or exercise because my knees are badly shot but I am doing what I can do. Keep going and do what is best for you and you will be successful in the end. Another thing don't look at how much weight you have to lose, just on how successful you are at the end of the day. Good luck!