Notices

Hello

Old 08-04-2010, 02:59 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

I started my weight loss on July 21 weighing in at 207lbs.
Since then im down to 196lbs and i seem to be stuck.

Im keeping in mind that this week is that special week in every girls life so i know im bloated but i feel as though it should move a tiny bit right?

i try to exercise when possible but i have a issue with my knee that prevents long strenuous activities such as the bike or elliptical.

I do walk a lot on the weekends but the week days are hard to get out to move around to much

any tips on how to get myself unstuck and moving again?
Old 08-04-2010, 10:54 PM
FitDay Member

Just wait that "your" week is over, there's too much variation to realy trust your weight on these days. Plus it has only been 2 weeks and you already lost 11 lb! Sometimes when you start really fast then it stops for a few days, but keep going and don't weigh yourself too often! Good luck
Old 08-04-2010, 11:50 PM
FitDay Member

First of all, welcome to Fitday and congrats on making the decision to get healthy and secondly, wow, 11 pounds in 2 weeks is amazing! You should not consider yourself "stuck" at all! Especially since you're in your "special" week. Lots of women actually gain water weight during that time and everyone is different so just hang tight until next week and like vsabino said, try not to weigh yourself too often. I know it's hard to resist. I have a hard time staying off the scale myself.

Is there a pool in your area where you could go swimming? That is really a great form of exercise when you have a knee injury. Also pilates or yoga might be good for you or any form of strength training because it builds muscle which will help you burn fat.

Good luck!
Old 08-11-2010, 10:24 AM
FitDay Member

wow!! that is awesome 11 lbs in 2 weeks! Wish i could do that!!