Notices

Hello

Old 05-03-2015, 02:13 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

This is the first time I will have tried to lose fat, I want to lose the bit I have around my stomach (seems to be where all my fat goes) and gain muscles (particularly my core first as that's very weak). I'm 6 foot 4 about 180 pounds 19 years old.
Old 05-12-2015, 04:20 AM
FitDay Member

Wink hi

Sometimes people don't apply to these threads for different reasons, but hi, how are you doing today, where you ever heavy, or have you been gaining weight, do you have stresses in your life, loosing weight is not as easy as gaining weight, start blogging your foods, make fit day your life goal, help other people here, make positive comments
Old 05-12-2015, 04:55 AM
Super Moderator

You're in the normal range for your weight and height. It's difficult to spot-reduce with a diet, although losing a few pounds doesn't hurt that effort! You just don't need to lose much...

Sometimes exercises that focus on your core (like pilates, for example) strengthen the muscles there and that lifts you up in that area so the little layer of fat you see gets stretched out! Some people who do pilates actually get taller - not because they have anything added to their body height but they naturally stand straighter even when they are at ease!