Community
Notices

Introduction

Old 03-27-2015, 08:22 AM
FitDay Member

Default Introduction

Hello. I'll keep this brief as we're all most likely very busy.
I'm a 53 year old chap with a BMI of 36. Many moons ago I was in shape. Two years ago I dropped 40 lbs. with a basic Paleo diet and zero exercise; that induced a 4 inch waist loss. Then I slipped, then refused to confront the slip and it became a slide and then a landslide. I gained the weight back with 5 extra for good measure. Back to a tight 46 inch waist. Paleo certainly works for me. Processed carbs--or any type of carb intake I find difficult to control. I found this site while roaming the Net. It looks great. Today I resume the fight.

Ciao
Old 03-27-2015, 09:03 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome! We're all on a quest for better health. Most of us long to see lower numbers on the scale and have had our share of it's ups and downs. We share what works and doesn't work for us as well as goals, set-backs, inspirations, recipes, whatever! I've found so much encouragement within this forum--hope you do too! Vicki
Old 03-27-2015, 12:38 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you!