Hello... I'm new here >

Hello... I'm new here

Community
Notices

Hello... I'm new here

Old 08-25-2014, 04:35 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello... I'm new here

Hi... I need to have a structure in my dieting & therefore am going to try to track my food through this site & hope to share & receive ideas & support. I have A LOT of weight to lose... 125 pounds. I want to concentrate on 25 pounds at a time & I welcome any suggestions and hints that you might have. I've been doing the "yo-yo" diet for about 25 years. I really need to stop the "fad" dieting merry-go-round & learn how to eat correctly.

Thank you
Old 08-25-2014, 05:29 PM
Super Moderator

If you measure your food and log it faithfully, you will learn a LOT about your eating habits and about the caloric value of different foods!
Old 08-25-2014, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator

Good luck to you!!! Eat less and move more - it's the secret. Fad diets almost never work because they depend upon 'tricks' (if they depend on anything at all) - you might lost a few pounds, but you really haven't changed your diet and exercise habits, and it will come right back. I hope you find the site useful, and let us know if you have any questions!