Community
Notices

Introduction

Old 03-01-2014, 12:06 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Introduction

Hi, I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself. I have been battling a (mostly losing-and not pounds!) battle with my weight since I was a young child. I had some success about 4 years ago losing 80 pounds with another 140 to go. I injured my Achilles tendon pretty badly and continued further damage by deciding it was all in my mind! I ended up out for over 2 months and lost the motivation to continue.

4 years later and 45 pounds back on I am back at it again!

I have the exercise down to becoming routine now, but I need food help.

I have never kept a food journal before so this is new, and in some ways motivating (do I really want to look up and record the calories in this?) It helps with mindless sampling/snacking.

So Hi!

Bea
Old 03-01-2014, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Bea! Welcome the FitDay forums There is a small group of us who post in the Motivation and Support forum. There is a weekly thread started, usually on Mondays, and we all post how we're doing that week. It can be great for motivation to have others to check in with! You're welcome to join us!