Notices

New start

Old 01-27-2014, 06:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default New start

Hi I get married in August this year. My target weight is between 8 st 6lbs and 8 stone. Last year I lost a lot of weight very quickly through diet and exercise, I became very obsessive and it turned into an eating disorder. My lowest weight was close to 7 stone which is very un healthy for my frame. With help I've gained wright and my love for food again, in one way this is good but on the other I still haven't found the right balance with food. Since November last year I have been binge eating quite a lot. I have joined fit day to get the weight off to make me feel better about myself and stop the binging which is caused by my low self esteem towards my body image. Through a positive lifestyle change I hope to be a beautiful, healthy and slim bride. Please follow my new journey.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

If you want to resist all the unhealthy practices (binging, dieting to an unhealthy weight), a professional counselor (psychologist or therapist) can be your best friend. Preparing for a wedding is usually very stressful. In that, you need all the help you can get.

The tools here on fitday will help you to know that your diet is healthy. Your health is the most important thing!