Notices

New here - looking for a diet buddy...?

Old 07-15-2012, 12:35 AM
FitDay Member

Good Morning, Courtney. I have just found out about this site, and joined a few minutes ago.
I am deperate to loose 120 pounds and would like to ask if you and anyone else, who would mind, being a buddy to me?? I have absolutely not one single person who will support or encourage me to loose weight. I am only starting now to try to learn what I should and should not do. I have no parents, siblings, or children.
Not only have I let myself go, my healt is now at stake, and when I look at myself in the mirror.....I have no idea who I am looking at.
If you, or anyone else, would consider to support and encourage me in helping me to get better, I promise I will return the same, 10 fold.

You are a beautiful young lady, who is unique and special. You can do whatever you set your mind to. You are worth it. You are the only person who has been with you all of your life, from the date you were born up to and including today.

Take care and continued success.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:16 AM
FitDay Member

Hello All

I desperately need someone to help me with my diet. I was thinking along the lines of weekly catch ups to see how we're doing, honesty about why we're failing/succeeding.

I need to lose 20kg, I'm 26 and have been overweight my whole life. I just want to be healthy. 20kg won't make me skinny, just normal. I'm learning a lot about food at the moment, and its scary how little I knew about nutrition. (shouldn't they teach this in school?!?)

If someone is willing to help me, I would really appreciate it.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:29 AM
FitDay Member

Fit day site is a great way to track your intake. I've used it on and off for a couple of years, but this is the first time I've taken a look at the forums. It seems that there are plenty of supportive people here to help you reach your goals. I've dropped about 15 lbs over the last couple of months. I drop very slowly even when exercising hard. Being diabetic seems to slow weight loss. I have about 25 - 30lbs more to lose which seem to be the hardest.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:47 PM
FitDay Member

is this site still being used by anyone? I need a buddy.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:57 PM
FitDay Member

I'm new to this site but if anyone still wants a buddy I would love that to help each other out . Might be a bit of time difference though being in New Zealand .
Old 08-07-2012, 06:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default Looking for a Diet Buddy and Support?

Hi fellow fit day members,
I just put together a free 60-Day Weight Loss Challenge beginning last Sunday (August 5th) for my friends and facebook community and you are welcome to join for the support, coaching, daily tips, diet, shopping list and more. We have a weekly Sunday night call where everyone checks in and I offer coaching and answer questions. We even have a facebook group for daily support, to share tips, etc.

I'm a weight loss expert, certified nutritionist, and personal trainer and have used fit day now for 6 years - whenever I go on a diet to drop extra body fat.

Feel free to contact me and I'll invite you to the Challenge.

You can check out my website and the 60-Day Weight Loss Challenge at: link removed

Jackie
removed email

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 08-07-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Sarah

I am also Sarah, also new and trying to get from 170 to 140! I am getting married next February and I am determined to get rid of this weight. I want to feel fit and healthy again. I just turned 37 and I want to take better care of myself so all these things have come together to get me started.

Happy to be a diet buddy with you I am sure we can encourage each other and swap tips.

Hope you are having a good day today I just did a workout and had an omlette so far so good!

Hope to speak soon

Sarah-Jayne
x
Old 08-21-2012, 07:32 AM
FitDay Member

Smile need a buddy

hey, im 16 year old girl whom wieghs 95kg i need to diet and i am currently but i really need an buddy to help keep me motavated ... so yeah..
any takers
love
fatty
Old 09-12-2012, 04:12 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Ive just regestered so is there anyone from England on here?
Old 09-12-2012, 09:49 AM
FitDay Member

Cool

I would love to offer you some help and I am looking for a diet buddy too. I am taking this online health class and we have to do all of these exercise plans so I offer advice and encouragement if you would like.Good Luck!!!

With God All Things Are Possible.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.