Notices

New here - looking for a diet buddy...?

Old 11-16-2012, 04:18 PM
FitDay Member

Default Is it enough??

Hi..

I'm Neth and 33 years old.. Well, just to keep me fit, I walk(or jogging) 4kms every morning and that's the part of my daily habit.
I still eat junk food like burgers and fries.. I love it alot.
Is it enough (walking/jogging)?? What dyou think?
Old 12-19-2012, 05:42 AM
FitDay Member

Hi All,

I am 31, mother of two kids, 5'7" weighing in at 159 and I want to come down to 143. I just set my goal today and felt so happy seeing people being very motivated and helping others.

Thanks and goodluck to all of us
Old 12-19-2012, 07:16 PM
FitDay Member

Would love to chat with u during your journey if you wouldn't mind a male buddy out here in Palm Springs, CA.

Gordyb
Old 01-02-2013, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

hi, sarah my name is also sara. I"M 37 yrs old. Point blank i have gained a lot of weight and it is causing me pain and discomfort . I also would love to have a weight loss buddy. i work all day come home and don't eat dinner with my family i grab my plate lay down and isolate myself from everyone. I used to play sports and i was in the national guard for 6 yrs. I work in the fast food about for 11 yrs
now. My 5 year old daughter told me I love you chubby mommy and it hurt to hear chubby mommy.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:28 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Sara, welcome to FitDay. If you like, come join the Motivational Thread in the Women's Corner section...you will find a lot of buddies. We have some regulars and newcomers and we post goals (or not, whatever you're comfortable with) and just chat about our health/weight journeys and other stuff, too. There is a lot of support. Hope to see you over there!