Newbee that wants to be successful....help >

Newbee that wants to be successful....help

Community
Notices

Newbee that wants to be successful....help

Old 09-07-2013, 05:55 PM
FitDay Member

Question Newbee that wants to be successful....help

So I have been doing nothing to reach my goals. I have various reasons for this and they even sound legit, but bottom line is I need help. I don't feel like I can do this on my own and I don't know what kind of help I need or who to go to for help.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:03 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by brandydhicks
So I have been doing nothing to reach my goals. I have various reasons for this and they even sound legit, but bottom line is I need help. I don't feel like I can do this on my own and I don't know what kind of help I need or who to go to for help.
Brandy

You can start posting on the motivational thread, a new one starts every week. There, we support each other and work on goals.

Start with simple goals, maybe you have been setting them too high?

Robin
Old 09-08-2013, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

Are your goals realistic and achievable without being too daunting? Have you tried 5-10 lb mini goals? I'm starting over myself, but in the past this really worked for me. I'm going to check out the motivational thread too. Having people in your corner is really helpful too. Also, when looking at change, try changing just one thing at a time. Take time to get used to that change before making another one. Going from living unhealthy one day to living healthy the next is dang near impossible.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:54 AM
FitDay Member

I have been to your situation.. I was working like crazy for whole month and did not get any results.. but i never gave up.. now i am able to see some results coming through which is keeping me motivated. I do my workout religiously and log them.. you can have a look here , I plan my daily schedules , write them and then i write updates after i do the workouts. it takes a lot to keep going..

you can check my schedules here

Amit's Transformation