Notices

Hi there!

Old 09-04-2013, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Hi there!

Hi I'm Rachel. Quirky, Crazy, 20 years old, and.... a little overweight.

When I was little, my weight was fine. It all started in High School. I seemed to gain 30 lbs+ over Summer one year. I slowly gained more weight from there on, even though my diet hadn't changed one bit. Two years ago, I met the love of my life, and started to lose weight. I seemed to drop 20 lbs overnight from walking around with him all Summer.

Then... I got pregnant with my now 16- month old daughter, Lilly.

I gained back all the weight I lost, and had her at 175 lbs. (She only weighed 5 lbs, so I don't blame her for all that!) I started birth control which really made my weight spiral. I was just weighed at the doctors a few weeks back at 200lbs. I am ready to get my life back on track for me, my daughter, my relationship, and all three of our lives together.

Glad to meet you all
Old 09-04-2013, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Ambyth
Hi I'm Rachel. Quirky, Crazy, 20 years old, and.... a little overweight.

When I was little, my weight was fine. It all started in High School. I seemed to gain 30 lbs+ over Summer one year. I slowly gained more weight from there on, even though my diet hadn't changed one bit. Two years ago, I met the love of my life, and started to lose weight. I seemed to drop 20 lbs overnight from walking around with him all Summer.

Then... I got pregnant with my now 16- month old daughter, Lilly.

I gained back all the weight I lost, and had her at 175 lbs. (She only weighed 5 lbs, so I don't blame her for all that!) I started birth control which really made my weight spiral. I was just weighed at the doctors a few weeks back at 200lbs. I am ready to get my life back on track for me, my daughter, my relationship, and all three of our lives together.

Glad to meet you all
Glad to meet you too! My daughter lives with me and has a 15-month-old daughter, so I can relate to the joy of having a toddler in the house! I love it. Good luck on your weight loss. I just started also.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:41 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Rachel,
So glad you joined FitDay. There is so much great information, support and tools here on FitDay take time to look around and take full advantage of it all. It is hard to monitor weight when you have to focus your attention on your family. Your Lily is so precious! You are worth it, you have to be fit to take the best care of your family. Being fit while your Lily is young will be a good example for her in her future. Being fit will help you be a better partner and mother (and daughter, sister or what ever) It isn't about being skinny or what you look like, it is about being fit. Remember that it is never too late and to never give up. We are here to support you.