Striving to lose 30lbs in one month >

Striving to lose 30lbs in one month

Community
Notices

Striving to lose 30lbs in one month

Old 08-28-2013, 04:41 PM
FitDay Member

Default Striving to lose 30lbs in one month

About Me: ....It has been a little under two years since I gave birth to my only child. Now when I walk I can feel my stomach fat jiggle. My thighs rub too closely together. And I do NOT like the way my butt and the back of my thighs look. Basically, I hate the way I look and feel. I remember in high school when I wasn't self conscious about my body. I was comfortable in my naked body. I want to step out of the shower and admire my naked body in the mirror. And I plan to take several vacations soon. I would love to throw myself into a hardcore exercise and diet plan and lose 30lbs within one month. I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks before while still eating ice cream and other snacks (in small portions of course). So I know I can lose 30lbs in one month if I work out a little harder and ate even better. I want get this weight off quickly so I can enjoy life more because my body image weighs heavily on me.
My Plan to Lose 30lbs in One Month
.......My exercise plan is to RUN/JOG/WALK EVERY DAY. I want to push myself to run/jog longer every day so that soon my daily exercise will consist of more running and jogging than walking.
.......My nutritional plan is to eat mostly fruits and vegetables. Each meal and snack should consist of more fruits and/or vegetables than any other food. Also all my meals and snacks will be really small portions. I don't plan on calorie counting since most of what I eat will be fruits and veggies. So the caloric amount of other foods will be very low because I will be eating small amounts.
There will be no cheating. Instead I will incorporate a low fat delicious treat into my meal plans every few days. (I really enjoy eating apples and yogurt as a sweet treat. I don't like yogurt by itself but with apples mixed in I find it amazing)
........One way for me to avoid cheating is by giving someone else something delicious to eat that I can't. For some reason it really helps to satisfy me and my craving by satisfying someone else's taste buds.

My official start day is Wednesday August 26, 2013. Time to gain self confidence .. Gonna be in shape walking around half naked showing off having people look at me like (in a good way lol)