Notices

My weight loss journey

Old 08-23-2013, 10:04 PM
FitDay Member

Default My weight loss journey

Hey guys, my name's Emma. 20 years old from Australia.

I've been travelling around for the last 13 months, and after spending 10 months in Europe, my diet and weight were really neglected. Continuing my journey on a different continent, I came over to India/Nepal where I'm still located, and decided to switch to clean, low carb eating. That was 3 months ago and I've managed to drop about 25lbs. Recently I hit a bit of a plateau and started working out with The Tracy Anderson Method 1 hour a day, 6 days a week. Since then, i've lost a further 5lbs and have really managed to tone up and get a bit of muscle definition happening. The weight loss has slowed now to about .5lb a week, but i'm still pushing on and trying my hardest.

The next couple of weeks i'm going to be spending a lot of time trekking, so i'm hoping that will help with the last little bit of weight I want to lose before I head back to Australia!

Really glad to have stumbled apon this community and look forward to getting involved and getting to know you all.

Starting weight: 159lb
Current weight: 129lb
weight lost: 30lb
Goal weight: 119lb

Thanks for reading,
Emma
Old 08-24-2013, 09:58 AM
FitDay Member

Glad to have you with FitDay. This is a great place to help you continue and maintain your path to fitness. It sounds like you are on quite the adventure! What ever ideas or tools you come across, share them with us. Keep up your nutrition log on FitDay.
Cheers
Old 08-25-2013, 09:38 PM
FitDay Member

Awesome prog and awesome traveling spots. Its extremely difficult to keep to a diet when you're abroad and on the road, I know firsthand, just try to make the best choices you can and with a steady exercise regime, you should keep seeing changes. You've done great so far.