Notices

Brand Need

Old 08-24-2013, 03:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default Brand Need

I am Tracy from SC and in the last 2 years I have gaines roughly 50 lbs. So here I am today spending the day researching and then going shopping Making sure to start out correctly tomorrow. I am dealing with depression and also the frying of everything in the south I am on a keel level with the depression and have thrown the oil away I am currently not joinging a weight loss group ie weight watchers South Beach etc. I live in a small town and they dont have anything that consides with my work schedule, I have no family here and very few friends so i am truly doing it alone with the only support being online. So i promise to always show my respect and support to those that need it or just a quick pick up and I would hope i can find the same in return I was looking to see if this site had an actual chat forum but didnt see one
Old 08-24-2013, 09:52 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Tracy,
If you are 50 pounds overweight I am sorry that happened to you. The first thing I suggest is to find out how much you are really overweight by visiting a health care professional. If you can't do that find out by using the BMI (body mass index) calculator here to guess at how much is your ideal weight. I am sorry that you have to suffer all of the fried foods that is difficult and salt. I am glad you joined FitDay. We are here to support you in the forums. Write to us often and let us know how you are doing. Ask questions and look at the support information.
You are on a journey to become fit, good for you!
Old 08-24-2013, 09:55 AM
FitDay Member

I use TOPS weight loss group with FitDay. Try looking up by your zip code

I need both online and in person, but I know that just FitDay really helps because it is 24/7 support plus many tools, resources and logs.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 08-24-2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: link removed
Old 08-25-2013, 09:36 PM
FitDay Member

Good luck Tracy! Its hard doing it alone however, we're here for you online.