Notices

Dancer stuck in a nerd's body

Old 08-23-2013, 04:36 AM
FitDay Member

Default Dancer stuck in a nerd's body

Hello everyone~
I just joined this website today after being recommended by a good friend. I have been tracking my food and exercise in a notebook for about a month, and this just seems so much more convenient!

My friends and I work as a dance team who perform at concerts and music festivals. I specialize in hula hoop and fire dance, and I have a lot of talent! I've worked hard for over a year specializing my art, practicing almost every day. However, I am the heaviest of the group and I feel like that is holding me back. I don't want 15 extra pounds to stop me from getting the recognition I deserve.

I just finished engineering school, where I was surrounded by unlimited pizza, cheetos, monster, and cheap beer. A lot of time was spent sitting behind computers or TV screens... I managed to maintain a semi-active lifestyle but I am ready to kick it into high gear.

Nice to meet everyone and I look forward to sharing success with you
Old 08-23-2013, 12:54 PM
FitDay Member

Good luck! and nice to meet you. Looking forward to hearing about your success!