Notices

Motivational Thread Starting 8/12/13

Old 08-12-2013, 01:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default Motivational Thread Starting 8/12/13

Good morning everyone! My weekend was awful--carb overload--so I'm going to have to make healthier choices today.

Goals
1. Drink 6 glasses of water.
2. Keep to carb limit
3. 4 servings of fruits and veggies
4. Exercise 3X

Personal goals
Tidy my own bedroom
Journal (this is the way I relieve stress)

Jenn
Old 08-12-2013, 02:08 AM
Super Moderator

Good morning Jenn and thanks for starting us off. I guess it's about time for me to jump back on the wagon. I'm tipping the scales at 201.0, I haven't been over 200 in over four years!

Health and Fitness
1) Lose 3 pounds (starting weight 201.0)
2) Gym 3 times
3) 3 Liters of water per day
4) 3 Fruits/veggies per day
5) 3k Calorie deficit

Other
6) Ban 3 spammers
Old 08-12-2013, 05:47 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi everyone! I am wishing you all a good week. I hope it's more active in here that last week. I lost four pounds last week. Yay.

Mike: Good to see you on here again. I'm glad your back on the "wagon" again. Good luck!

Jenn: Weekends are the hardest for me, too! Good luck this week lowering your carbs and meeting your goals.

Week goals:

1. Log everything I eat daily
2. Stay under 1,200 calories/day
3. Push myself to walk faster
4. Do daily stretches for better health and to relieve stress
5. Walk with walking buddy in the evenings (my daughter)
Old 08-12-2013, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

I had my blood work done this morning and after I went to Tims for breakfast. Bad idea. My weight is still up from two weeks ago. 175. I will
work on getting more exercise this week.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

hello all. I am posting while eating lunch lettuce salad with cucumber tomato and radises- 2 tbl lite ranch and 2 oz of turkey breat and onther water

my goals this week are
post everyday all food I eat.
drink min. 8c. water
and exercise 3 times.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:30 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone.

Renewed soul you are an inspiration to us all!

Libby, too bad about the weight, hhmm what can you eat at Tim's? Ans: NOTHING right Jenn?

I am uncertain about setting goals as I am traveling again re: my son's eye surgery (the office is 5+ hours away). I don't know.........something like exercise reason I guess. Plus I am attending 2 all day conferences. It's gonna be an out of the ordinary week.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:04 AM
FitDay Member

I forgot to weigh this morning, but if I'm up on the scale it would be from water retention which comes off more easily than gained fat weight. I didn't log my food today, but know for sure I ate low cholesterol, low sat fat, and stayed in my calorie range of 1200-1600. Spent a good part of the day making homemade low carb soup with fresh veggies from DH's garden. I thought DH would eat that for dinner along with a sandwich, but he wanted to eat soup for a snack tonight and have a sausage and peppers casserole for dinner, so I had to go back outside to pick more fresh veggies for the casserole. But both dishes came out great. My son came in, said the soup smelled so good and asked if he could have a bowl of it. Then he saw the casserole and had some of that, too.

Jenn, wishing you better carb control this week. It's not always easy, I know. Best wishes with your goals.

Count Mike, glad to see your goals posted-- ah, ah, ah!

RenewedSoul, I hope to be able to take a more active part in our thread this week. Nice that your daughter is your walking buddy.

Libby, I thought about you when I got up this moring. What kind of food is at Tim's? I'll try with you to exercise more this week.

Nyda, very nice lunch! I took three of my grandkids to a buffet for lunch and had roasted chicken, brussels sprouts, cooked spinach, green beans, and strawberries with artificial sweetener. I did also have about a tablespoon of cocktail sauce (which would be like catsup/ketchup and grated horseradish) on some steamed shrimp. But that was my only cheat.

Robin, when is your son's eye surgery? Why do you have to travel so far--is it because the surgery is unusual? Just do the best you can this week under difficult circumstances--don't sweat the small stuff. Big supportive hug to ya!
Old 08-12-2013, 11:10 AM
FitDay Member

Where are Quinn, Cassie, Tori, April, and Hope? So many other veterans not around lately... But I was gone for a while, too, so I understand it's not always easy to come here and post.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:52 AM
FitDay Member

8 glasses of water: Y,
calories under 1100: Y,
walking every day: M-Y

I was posting a message when I got a call to go out walking. I must have been out for at least half an hour if not more.
Mern: Tims has every thing good but nothing good for you, like Renewed Soul said. The day ended up better than it started.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Health and Fitness
1) Lose 3 pounds (starting weight 201.0)
2) Gym 3 times yes
3) 3 Liters of water per day yes
4) 3 Fruits/veggies per day yes
5) 3k Calorie deficit -575

Other
6) Ban 3 spammers 0

I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.