I had a great time at the mall with the kids. I took them to see Despicable Me 2 and they loved it. It was hard to pass up popcorn and soda, but I paid $5 for a big bottle of water.
Why is everything so expensive at the movies??? It made me keep thinking that if I spent $5 for a drink, it should be on something that I like! lol
I know I am dropping weight this week, because I peeked at the scales. I need to think about my calorie intake. I have been keeping it pretty low. I had planned only to keep it that low at the beginning of my journey, but 3 months later, it is still low and sometimes way too low. It can start to play head games with you. I don't want to become calorie obsessed....
Libby: He does sound like a keeper!
You deserved to be pampered.
Nyda: Good luck trying to stay under your calorie goal today. You are right, it is always a new day.
Mel-Mc: Great job on your goals!
Kocialapcia: I had to Google the word disciprine. lol
Mike: Try to work hard this weekend to hold onto the three!
1. Log everything I eat daily: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
2. Stay under 1,200 calories/day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
3. Push myself to walk faster: no, yes, yes, no, yes
4. Do daily stretches for better health and to relieve stress: yes, yes, no, yes, yes
5. Walk with walking buddy in the evenings (my daughter): yes, no, no, no, yes