Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread Starting 8/12/13 >

Motivational Thread Starting 8/12/13

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread Starting 8/12/13

Old 08-15-2013, 12:26 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Ian: Sorry, I forget we probably have different time zones. I thought you had a big country style breakfast or something. Sorry!

Mel-Mc: I feel dumb. I converted ounces into liters. I usually drink 1.5 liters of water a day, so I don't feel so bad.

Nyda: It sounds like your doing great with your calorie limit goal. I would love to have a little fish pond in my yard. I bet it's quite enjoyable.

Mike: At least hummus is a pretty healthy snack choice. Good luck tomorrow.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:57 PM
FitDay Member

Sad news- breaker went back off. Looks like I need to call someone.
All and all I have done okay today. I plan on really working off the calories tomorrow going to takle a flower bed have not done in 2 years. I want clean the weeds out and plant all the poppys I started from seed.
I try to drink about 8 cups a day or two quarts = almost 2 liters. I find I drink a lot when I am working out side. I have it with me all the time, and take water breaks.
I like to wieghand measure here also have a good scales will do the first pound by 1/8 oz. or will do grams.Used it to wiegh kittens by the gram this spring. Now one of the smallest is almost bigger then h er mother and she is only 5 months old.
My goals
water 8 cups-sun yes, mon. yes, tue yes,wed yes.thu- no
exercise sun no, mon yes, tue yes,wed no, thu no
log everything - sun yes mon yes , tue yes, wed yes, thu yes
Old 08-16-2013, 12:52 AM
FitDay Member

DH thinks I need a new dress for the wedding. He thinks I need some thing more colourfull. I'm not going to argue. We are going dress shopping this afternoon. The weather is going to be lovely for the next few days so the out door wedding should be fine.
The scale is not cooperating in spite of my best efforts. I just started taking vitamin B complex and hope that it helps me get more energy. I don't eat a lot of meat or grains so I hope this gives me what I need. Lets all have a good day.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

I've lost a pound so far this week.
Found out a couple of days ago that my Aunt is having a 90th birthday party in 2 months. She is inviting all her relatives. OH JOY. It does give me incentive to lose weight.

Jenn
Old 08-16-2013, 01:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I'm off work today. Yay! I will post more later with yesterday's goals, but we are off to go the mall for school clothes and supplies. I am packing carrots and an apple for me. I know there is no such thing as healthy food at the mall. Have a good day all. Oh and Jenn, Great job on losing a pound already! Libby, I hope your energy rises soon. I hate feeling like that.
Old 08-16-2013, 03:32 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by iansteele
RS - Haha, I meant 5.30PM

Mike - You are slacking with those spammers
Another mod has been beating me to it. The spammers have slowed down this week but I did get 2 this morning!

Originally Posted by RenewedSoul
Mike: At least hummus is a pretty healthy snack choice. Good luck tomorrow.
Haha, then last night I went to the movies, I had popcorn and Reeses Pieces. Didn't log yesterday so I'm guessing +1000. I weighed in at 199.0, I'm up from the other day but down 2 for the week. I can still get 3 out of it.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:23 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by iansteele

6. Don't rack a disciprine
M-N, T-N, W-Y, Th-Severely racked a disciprine
Disciprine comes from within...

Fingers crossed for a disiciprined weekend for all who may be prone to racking!
Old 08-16-2013, 06:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by libby116
DH thinks I need a new dress for the wedding. He thinks I need some thing more colourful. I'm not going to argue. We are going dress shopping this afternoon.

Any chance your DH is available to provide training to other DHs?
Old 08-16-2013, 07:56 AM
FitDay Member

Hello every one doing okay today. I got the parsley drying and have water that needs changing. The plums are ready I think. I have not tried one yet. they are small ones but they make great jam. Unforanately have jam from 2 years ago. So will try and find some one who will use them. The birds got all the chock cherries even before they were ripe.
I have nopt got much done as far as exerciseing today. I ame getting my water in. And I am logging all I eat.
jen take advantage and go the aunts party reguardless. my mother and I went to Saint Gorge Utah in summer of 95. Went and picked up aunt (fathers's sister) and we had a nice visit. In feb my mother died and later on in the spring my aunt died. I will have the memory of that visit. The last time they were both alive
libby I feel that way alot but mine is due to depression and even though I am takeing meds I still get that way sometimes. this last week has been not so good. I can't seem to wake up in the morning . I drag all day
talk to you all later. Nyda
Old 08-16-2013, 11:21 AM
FitDay Member

Fri report
Goals
6 glasses of water-yes
stick to carb limit-yes
4 servings of veggies-only 3
no exercise today

Jenn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.