I have been eating clean for 8 weeks. I have lost 25 lbs. This is how i lighten up
Never skip a meal especially breakfast and two snacks with one healthy fat daily.
Exercise 5 days a week over 1000 min. I go to gym 3 days a week elliptical 40 min and weight lifting with machines for 45 min then on two days power walk at hs track field.
Calories vary 1200-1500
Track track track and at least 80 oz water daily.
I've been having problems with fitday bugging out on me, I am lucky to get my food logged.
This weeks goals:
1. Continue fat flush water, M-Y, T-Y
2. exercise 3 x, M-walk, T-Swim
3. more time reading, less time on-line, M-Y, T-Y+
Renewed soul, the biggest thing is the heart benefits of Omega 3. It reduces inflammation though so can help with several inflammatory conditions and with mood. I take it for MS, it is thought that it might help heal the myelin sheath (although frankly I have seen no sign of it working). Hope - the sources I read said that fish oil is more effective than flax oil and that if you are going to take flax it is better to use ground flax (I can't remember why). I wondering if you are needlessly suffering the awful taste.
Thanks! I like ground flax! My nutritionist gave in and said I can do coconut oil instead of flax oil. I have fish oil pills I can take.
Originally Posted by libby116
Hope: Forgive me for asking if you have explained why you are taking baking soda.
I am drinking lemon water to eliminate kidney stones and it is also helping me lose weight.
I am taking baking soda to alkalize my body. Many of us are too acidic and it causes health problems, especialy in digestion and also inflammation. So sorry to hear about he kidney stones; I hear they are so painful. My nutritonist said she passed like 60 of them (she says her husband counted) before she got her health in order.
1 - 3500 calories of exercise this week (This time I really will get it)
M-227, T-37, W-0
2 - Under 2000 calories intake per day
M-1225, T-1988, W-2140
3 - 3 fruit/veg per day
M-2, T-0, W-3
4 - Under 40g fat per day
M-10.7, T-71.4, W-50.2
5 - Lighten up, tell 1 joke per day
M- Marriage requires a man to prepare 4 types of "RINGS”:
- The Engagement Ring
- The Wedding Ring
- The Suffer-Ring
- The Endure-Ring
T- What kind of food should you eat to increase your vision?
W- Need exercise? Yoga class is great. You can close your eyes and imagine yourself in a relaxing place. Like on your couch not doing Yoga.
If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girlfriends.
1) plan food - yes, yes, yes
2) stick to plan -close, umm yes?ish, yes except unexpected green drink and chicken so no?
3) stretch -yes, yes, yes
4) more fruit and veg, some raw - yes, yes, yes
5) practice Spanish - si, si, si
6) meditate - yes, yes, yes
7) start work earlier -NO, yes, no
8) not too much time online NO, less, yes
9) lose weight I gained but don't get too crazy about it; in other words, lighten up! um?? 2.4 lbs woot woot, another pound gone yep
10) 1 T flax seed oil (bleeeech) - forgot, no wonder my oatmeal tasted so good!! no yes
11) tiny bit of baking soda in water (double bleeeech) - gonna go do that now grrrrr - forgot! no, yes
12) gym 3x this week: yes, no, no
13) get some sun: NO tried, it started raining, was outside...