Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
anyone wanting to lower body fat % ? >

anyone wanting to lower body fat % ?

Community
Notices

anyone wanting to lower body fat % ?

Old 07-10-2013, 03:44 AM
FitDay Member

Default anyone wanting to lower body fat % ?

I've gotten within a pound or two of my goal weight, yay!! But now I really want to build muscle and burn the fat. Right now I'm 5'-8" and 128/129 lbs. My body fat% is 24% according to the electronic scale at the gym yesterday. I'm hoping to get down to 22% . Anyone else trying to lower body fat % only? Post it here and let me know your progress
Old 07-10-2013, 12:10 PM
FitDay Member

Hello,

I had mine checked about two months ago and it was 28%. For my age 28% was right in the middle of a healthy % for me but I am hoping to bring it down farther. I am at what I consider my goal weight. What are you doing to bring your percentage down?
Old 07-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

Wow, congrats to you both. I'm sure that amrn1965 would join in. You can find her here http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...new-day-3.html
Old 07-10-2013, 01:56 PM
FitDay Member

Default L)

Well, I do cardio for only 20 minutes, once or twice daily. On the days I only do cardio once, I lift weights. What are you doing?
Old 07-11-2013, 05:32 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Kwest85blue

I walk 2 miles most days sometime 4 and take two classes a week. Both classes use weights (I use 10# weights) but one is harder than the other. When I have time or miss a class I workout to Jillian Michaels "No more trouble zones" at home. It's a pretty good work out I think.

Thanks Mike, Sounds like amrn1965 is doing a great job