Well no supper yet and I have already surpassed 800 cals for the day. We had our final TKD party and our tradition is pizza, wings and ice cream cake. Kept my portions small and logged them but these are clearly not wise food choices. The only thing that will save my stats is those rolling averages. Especially since the week went well. Thanks for that Epixi
Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)
If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Quiet week this week. Do you think it's because summer's almost here?
Super, fantastic week for you, Robin! Look at you, decked out in blue!!! Portion control is so important, in my opinion. Good for you! I hope you savored the cake, ice cream, wings and pizza and most importantly, I hope you enjoyed the joyous event itself! Did graduation happen this week or is that next week?
Libby, if you were using colors, you'd be all in blue, too (well, if you decided to use blue=yes)! Well done!
Your week is shaping up very well, too, Carolynn! I haven't had a chance to try out that test, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm quite curious as to which way I'll test out!
Goals for the Week:
Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
It's too hot to do exercise so my stats are starting to get bad
Goals for this week:
1. Eat at least 5 meals per day M-6, T-4, W-4, Th-6, F-5, S-5
2. No more than 500 calories per meal M-45/316/380/96/296/811 (bleh), T-198/193/302/339, W-57/280/210/447, Th-57/249/453/57/274/1890 (for shame!), F-114/57/551/179/1835 (for shame again!), S-114/504/137/231/304
3. Under 2k calories/day M-1944, T-1030, W-993, Th-2978, F-2726, S-1289
4. More than 2.5k calories out/day M-2987 (very inaccurate I think but that's what Fitday reckons), T-2211 (still think this is inaccurate), W-2343, Th-2774, F-2575, S-2103
5. More than 750 calorie difference M-1042, T-1181, W-1349, Th-(205), F-(152), S-813
6. Learn 3 Korean things everyday M-조각 engraving/영원 eternity/원한다면 if you want, T-음신 pregnancy, W-nothing, Th-잠탱이 sleepyhead/임마 you little sh*t/똥강아치 dog poop (used as a cute nickname, don't ask me why), F-다시쓰기 recycle/불타는 고구마 fiery sweet potatoe (term used for someone who has a red face from drinking), S-nothing
If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girlfriends.