Where can I find Social Groups? >

Where can I find Social Groups?

Community
Notices

Where can I find Social Groups?

Old 06-08-2013, 11:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default Where can I find Social Groups?

On my profile it says I can "join social groups", but i couldn't find any. It'd be nice to have a place to talk where people understand me, and where my kindness to others is not constantly being attacked.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:16 PM
FitDay Member

I don't know anything about the social groups. Nor did I notice the invitation. Nonetheless feel free to join us at http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...wed-vigor.html, we have a new thread every week. It might be what you are looking for.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:39 AM
FitDay Member

Smile social groups

Social groups sound like a great idea,i'd like to join one too. Let me know if you figure it out.

I'm 5'8" and weigh 135, I'd really like to get to 128/130. Being so close to my goal makes it even harder to budge that number on the scale. I see you only want to lose a few as well. Let me know what you are trying and if its working.
Thanks,
Kellie