7 Day Motivational starting 4/15: Don't Give Up!
1) new plan: 5 small meals or snacks (100-150 clas) plus dinner
2) 8 glasses water
4) get out of slump
Reordered my priorities:
Good morning ladies. This weeks goals for me:
1. DON'T fill in scheduling spaces with work/tasks. Go for a walk or do yoga instead.
2. Homemade lunches and suppers.
3. Take good care of my back.
4. Drink green tea.
Let's have a good week!!!
ps. Hope I would love to meet you in NOLA for yoga :) :).
:Slinking back in with my head down: Is there room for one more?? I know I've been MIA, I'm sorry. Life has been kicking me lately and it shows on the scale. I've gotten WAY slack in my eating habits. I haven't consistently logged my food or activities in months, and I have no one to blame but myself. Well, that's not true, I ALWAYS have others to blame, but I'll take responsibility this time. So....goals
1-log EVERYTHING, including on the weekends
2-preplan most meals. Especially breakfast and lunch
3-walk 3 times for a minimum of 30 minutes each
4-post updates daily
I'll do my best to catch up with everyone later. Mondays are usually busy, and I don't get home until fairly late. But if I have time to play games on my phone, I have time to log in and post, right?
Okay, back to work for me. Have a great Monday y'all
These worked well for me last week, so why mess with success?
Goals for the week:
Let's make it a GREAT week, folks! And, hey, today is Tax Day (in the US). Everyone done?
Hi there, Tori! Welcome back!
Tori, we always have room for you. It's great to have you back!!!
Thanks epi and Hope for the welcome. WHN and I had a talk the other night about his weight affecting his everyday life, and as I sat with my bowl of ice cream last night I found it VERY hypocritical of me to lecture him on his weight when I've let myself slip too. So I'm back. Doing it the only way I know how to.
I haven't set a calorie limit and probably won't. Just need to start being accountable for what I'm eating again. I am going to add a water goal. As those who have been around a while know, water is my nemesis....
Okay. Again, back to work for me.
Goals for the week (similar to last few)
1) Clear good liquids intake - 3L / day
2) More veggies - add at every meal - green shakes -
3) Keep to paleo plans - no milk / cheese apart from in tea or greek yogurt -
4) Mid week cookup! - Wednesday/Thurs planning a few different mini meals for the rest of the week
5) Eat all the celery I bought.....seriously...who needs this much celery...ah well!
Hi, everyone. :) I like that so many of you are posting simple goals.
Thanks again to everyone for your encouragement last week.
Hope, thanks for starting us off.
Episode, yeah, I've got my refund from federal and state tax returns already. :)
Tori, raise your head up. I've returned here from life kicking me in the a$$, too, but the point is we DID return. LOL on always having others to blame but you'll tke responsibility this time. I know EXACTLY what you mean.
I'm having a spectacular day so far and am using it to psych myself up to get back on the wagon 100% ASAP:
--woke up refreshed before the alarm
--DH drove the grandkids to school for me
--weather is perfect--cloudy but perfect temp for jeans and a short sleeve top
--treated myself to a shampoo and haircut (I usually shampoo it myself before I go to Great Clips) and the new girl there gave me the best cut ever, even though I tell them the same each time I go. I"m always satisfied, but this girl made the same cut look better.
--thoroughly enjoyed a leisurely shopping trip to Walmart for some small things I wanted for myself like some home office supplies, memory disks for my cell phone and digital photo frame
--then treated myself to a Subway steak and cheese salad to bring home to enjoy with my own low carb dressing.
I'm still not back in full-swing, but am doing way better than I was a few weeks ago. I'm back to watching my carbs carefully and drinking more liquids. Need to start logging again to monitor my cholesterol and sat fat, though. Light Laughing Cow cheese is great, but not if one is eating three or four wedges a day like I have been. :o It's amazing that I lost three pounds last week the way I've been eating it. Maybe my usually mean scale thinks someone ELSE is stepping on it. LOL
My simple goals this week:
1. get back to logging everything
2. water, water, water
3. just some light, therapeutic exercises--stood up funny again and twisted my back again, but not badly enough to require any pain medicine. Someone said it to me a couple weeks ago and she was right--can't remember, maybe episode or robin--back is probably easily messed up these days BECAUSE I've been slacking on exercise. Point taken, and thanks for the heads up on that.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 PM.|