Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #101 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
01gt4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 7,380
Default

I hit 180.0 again this morning.

Monday 3/11/13 - 197.4
Monday 3/18/13 - 188.8
Monday 3/25/13 - 184.0
Monday 4/01/13 - 186.0
Monday 4/08/13 - 183.4, Tues 181.2, Wed 181.6, Thurs 182.6, Fri. 180.6, Sat. 180.0, Sun. 180.0


1) Lose 3 pounds -3.4
2) 100+ ounces of water per day yes, yes, yes, yes, no, no
3) post daily yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
4) take all vitamins daily yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #102 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 496
Default

Mike the water probably could have got you there! Oh well there's always tomorrow.

I'll join Cassie in hugs to you Hope. You have helped me so much. Stay strong.

Finished 11k of my goal of 10. I really intended to stop complaining about the weather and walking but seriously I wore my coat and mitts today. It's so ridiculous.

This week is less hectic Cassie and I need to try to keep it that way instead of seeing "spaces" in which I can add stuff. If I have a space, I'll do yoga or walk- that might become this weeks goal.
__________________
Robin

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #103 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canary52 View Post
Epixi, Jenn, you go on that water!!!! (oops inadvertent bad pun)
uh thanks
jjrudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #104 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robingen View Post
Mike the water probably could have got you there! Oh well there's always tomorrow.

I'll join Cassie in hugs to you Hope. You have helped me so much. Stay strong.

Finished 11k of my goal of 10. I really intended to stop complaining about the weather and walking but seriously I wore my coat and mitts today. It's so ridiculous.

This week is less hectic Cassie and I need to try to keep it that way instead of seeing "spaces" in which I can add stuff. If I have a space, I'll do yoga or walk- that might become this weeks goal.
I have helped you? That's so great to hear!! How? I'll do it again!!!
__________________
Hope
canary52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #105 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrudd View Post
uh thanks
sooooooooorrrrrrryyyyy....
__________________
Hope

Last edited by canary52; 04-14-2013 at 07:50 PM.
canary52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:48 PM   #106 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,999
Default

My friend (in his 80s) invited me to his art show opening and I really wanted to go to support him. Since I'm not yet well enough to drive, DH took me (even tho he was gonna draw today.) We had a great time and even got to meet my friend's well known actor son who is a total pisser. We shared great stories!! I've known his family for years. Just never met him. The actor is Armand Assante, don't know if any of you know him, but he's a nice guy, very colorful character. His Mom, Katherine, who passed, was a friend and an inspiration. She was paralyzed from polio, had so many health issues and struggles and NEVER complained. My heroine. (I am ummm obviously different...lol.)
__________________
Hope
canary52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #107 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
01gt4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 7,380
Default Weekend Warriors!

Thanks everyone on the congrats for reaching 180. My official weigh in is on Monday, so we'll see if I can get in the 170's.

Hope, sorry you aren't feeling well. Not sure if I missed what's going on but maybe you're just home sick because you're not in NOLA.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #108 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canary52 View Post
I have helped you? That's so great to hear!! How? I'll do it again!!!
You've inspired me and supported me through this whole winter Hope. I am glad you made it to the party. Nice.

Off to teach yoga again in a few minutes! Wish you guys could be there haha!
__________________
Robin

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #109 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 View Post
Thanks everyone on the congrats for reaching 180. My official weigh in is on Monday, so we'll see if I can get in the 170's.

Hope, sorry you aren't feeling well. Not sure if I missed what's going on but maybe you're just home sick because you're not in NOLA.
Yes that must be it!!! I did feel better in NOLA, even after Mardi Gras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robingen View Post
You've inspired me and supported me through this whole winter Hope. I am glad you made it to the party. Nice.

Off to teach yoga again in a few minutes! Wish you guys could be there haha!
Let's keep supporting each other, OK?

Teaching yoga, how cool is that? Wish I could be there!!!! Could you hold it in NOLA? How perfect would that be?
__________________
Hope
canary52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #110 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 440
Default

  • Calories Avg. < 1400 /day: 936, 1218, 949, 1752, 1780, 1904, 1724
  • Cholesterol < 200mg: 100, 194, 105, 137, 110, 250, 195
  • Vegetables > 3 / day: 2, 1, 3, 2, 1, 7, 2
  • Workout > 150 min/wk: 60, 0, 55, 0, 0, 0, 0
  • Protein > 50 g / day: 55, 69, 37, 50, 51, 115, 99
Not a good weekend. Even though I did some walking, I was lazy, ate as if I like being fat, and drank. Today I feel bloated and even lazier. The only good part of the weekend is I ate lots of veggies Saturday, including beets.
On to the new week.

Had to look back!
  • Calories Avg. < 1400 /day: 1466 (no)
  • Cholesterol < 200mg/day: 156 (yeah!)
  • Vegetables > 3 / day: 2.6 (not quite)
  • Workout > 150 min/wk: 115 (not close!)
  • Protein > 50 g / day: 68 (good.)
Will do better this week.

- D.

Last edited by dmartz; 04-15-2013 at 01:40 PM.
dmartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2