Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
7 Day Motivational starting April 1st: No fooling!!!  Let's Get April Started Right!! >

7 Day Motivational starting April 1st: No fooling!!! Let's Get April Started Right!!

Notices

7 Day Motivational starting April 1st: No fooling!!! Let's Get April Started Right!!

Old 04-01-2013, 01:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default 7 Day Motivational starting April 1st: No fooling!!! Let's Get April Started Right!!

I'll start but I need y'all to join me!!!

1) 6 glasses water minimum
2) plan or log
3) stretch
4) walk or exercise in gym or at home
5) write
6) play nice (don't be so touchy, grouchy and downright mean)
7) read a poem a day
8) learn a minimum of 3 Spanish words a day

And you?

Last edited by canary52; 04-01-2013 at 02:25 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

Plan:
one egg with cheese
fruit (if there is any)
gefilte fish and matzo crackers or salad with protein
turkey and corned beef roll ups
nuts
smal amount of dried fruit

Our last day in Fl so slim pickings
Old 04-01-2013, 01:25 AM
FitDay Member

I'm with you Hope.......no fooling here. I don't know what happened last night, had more snacks than planned, I was really hungry. Ate supper earlier than usual, stayed up later than usual, but went over my calorie limit. Didn't touch the pie or the fudge I made though

It's snowing like crazy here right now, I'm pretty sure I would rather be there!

Goals:
1) Take time for myself
2) Walk a little everyday.(this will be it until back heals)
3) No take out, take healthy lunches to work
4) keep up water/green tea.

Robin
Old 04-01-2013, 01:28 AM
FitDay Member

I am joining you, feel I have lost it food wise and need to get back to eating right, so I started logging food, heading to the gym for a swim then water aerobics at 11am, salad for lunch, and light eating for dinner also, trying to get in lots of veggies and fruits, no processed food (or at least a minimum) watching my salt intake, etc.oh, and drinking water, somewhere I lost track of that and need to pull that back in again...
thanks for posting lets try to keep each other on track, ok?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:34 AM
FitDay Member

I'm with both of you!! As cnorulak says, let's keep each other on track. Robin, at least you didn't touch the fudge or pie, that's an accomplishment. I eat more than I plan also sometimes and just try and make it up the next day. I hope your back feels better!!! As for weather, it's gonna be gorgeous here in fL and I'm leaving today. I like the take time for yourself and your other goals. And cnorulak you've got good ones too!!! More fruit and veg, less processed foods. We're not fooling!!!

Any more "April Avengers" out there?
Old 04-01-2013, 02:34 AM
FitDay Member

I'M HERE! Thanks Hope for starting us out.
Goals will be pretty much the same as usual

GOALS
1. 4 servings of fruits and veggies
2. 6 glasses of water minimum
3. Eat within carb limit (no fooling on this one!)
4. Exercise 5X for 30 mins (even if it's 15 mins twice)
5. No donuts, muffins--JUST COFFEE!!!
6. Lose 2lbs--Putting this out there as a goal so at least have it in my head
7. Log

Personal Goal
Start spring cleaning--especially cleaning out spare bedroom

Have started the day out right with cereal and fruit for breakfast and I've already had half my bottle of water.
Jenn
Old 04-01-2013, 02:42 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning, folks! I hope it's ok to jump on in here. I restarted Fitday'ing on February 1 and now, after two months, figured it was time to take the next step and chat!

You may have noticed my screen name. Yes, I'm a returnee. I should probably change the name to Episode 2013, but seems like name-changing might be more trouble than it's worth.

Anyway, as I said, I hope it's ok to jump in here. Seemed like the time was right: it is a Monday AND is it the first of the month. So, here goes:

Goals for the week:
  • Log everything, no exceptions
  • At least 1500ml water per day
  • Maintain 4-week 1500-1600 calorie average
  • Maintain 4-week 1500mg (or less) sodium average
  • Study every day

Seems doable, right? I hope so!

Last edited by episode2011; 04-02-2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: minor tweaks to goals
Old 04-01-2013, 02:46 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome, Episode!!! Your plan seems very doable. Good luck with it!!! We'll help you!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 04:05 AM
FitDay Member

Hope - love your thread title! So many of us struggled last week -- it's perfect. I feel motivated just reading the title. I like reading other people's goals and food plans - it's interesting and sometimes it gives me ideas. Re your learning 3 Spanish words -- I had been learning Tagalog (one of my daughters in law is Filipino) - listening to CDs in the car. But then I stopped having to make a 45-min weekly drive, so mostly stopped. I'm not ready to add it to my weekly goals yet, but I'm now thinking about it.

Welcome, cnorulak! Good goals.

Jenn - hooray for your good start on the day. Keep in going.

Cassie - I liked how you said you treat a plateau like a child having a tantrum - you just don't give in and it strengthens your resolve. I'm taking that to heart and am going to bust that plateau this week.

Welcome, Episode.

Robin - new day today, forget last night's extra snacks. Is your back feeling any better?

Wishing everyone a successful week!

______
My goals:

1. Calories under 1200 (I've lowered it this week)
2. An hour extra movement a day
3. No sugar, white flour
4. Small bites and put fork down between bites.

Last edited by carolynnq; 04-01-2013 at 04:21 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:26 AM
Super Moderator

Monday 3/11/13 - 197.4
Monday 3/18/13 - 188.8
Monday 3/25/13 - 184.0

I had two cheat days to finish off the week. I finished off two pounds up. so I'm stating this Monday at 186.0

1) Lose 3 pounds
2) 100+ ounces of water per day
3) post daily
4) take all vitamins daily

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.