1. 4 servings of fruits and veggies 3,3,3sensing a theme here
2. 6 glasses of water minimum yes, yes, 7
3. Eat within carb limit (no fooling on this one!) a little over, yes uh no
4. Exercise 5X for 30 mins (even if it's 15 mins twice) Mon yesTues noWed 15, Thurs 20
5. No donuts, muffins--JUST COFFEE!!! yes, yes, yes
6. Lose 2lbs--Putting this out there as a goal so at least have it in my head
7. Log Mon no Tues couldn't log in Wed yes
Still pretty cold outside this morning. I could see my breath. Supposed to get up to 9 degrees celcius...hmm...
I had two cheat days to finish off the week. I finished off two pounds up. so I'm stating this Monday at 186.0, Tues 183.8, Wed 184.2, Thurs 183.2
1) Lose 3 pounds -2.8
2) 100+ ounces of water per day yes, yes, yes
3) post daily yes, yes, yes
4) take all vitamins daily yes, yes, yes
You can clearly see when I had my first cheat (a week and a half ago) the recently my back to back cheat days. I'm still recovering from it. I'm moving in the right direction and keeping pace to make my goal. I have been following my diet EXCEPT for the occasional PB&J, and yesterday I had muffins.
1) Good fluids (green tea / water / matcha tea) 2.5-3L a day- Monday, Tues, Wednesday,
2) Keep calories on target (aproximately 500-700ccal defecit a day)- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
3) Structure more paleo centered dinners for dinner (generally my roomate makes myself and my husband dinner - lots of uncontrollable factors at times)
4) Gym 3x during the work week - Monday
5) Give myself 30 minutes of personal time a night to try and wind down from the day - Tues
I have been having a really high stress month....good thing is when im stressed I cant eat. Bad thing is....I cant eat. Food has been repulsing me the last few days, and Im starting to feel it. I added a multivitamin to my routine and have a few protein shakes at work to try and chug down when I have a minute.
$1100 vet bill last night definately didnt help how ive been feeling....
Epi - 4-wk average is an interesting way to go. I think for now I need to stick with daily/weekly trends.
Cassie - you must be really busy this week. I just wanted to tell you that your advice to not give into my plateau was just what I needed to hear - it really did strengthen my resolve to fight through it.
1. Calories under 1200 (I've lowered it this week) 987, 1253, 962
2. An hour extra movement a day Y, Y, N
3. No sugar, white flour Y, Y, Y
4. Small bites and put fork down between bites.-Working on it and I'm remembering to do it more often.
Age 61, Height 5'9"
March 2010 145 lbs, Jan 2013 173 lbs
1st Goal 145 lbs 5/25
New goal 140
Hi everyone! Man, I've been gone awhile. When I found out I got the new job, I stressed over moving, two graduate classes to continue with, and a new job. Lots on my mind, and I lost track of this...
Last week my grad classes finished up, and I am taking the next term off to adjust to my new surroundings. Denver, CO is gorgeous!! I love the job I'm at as well! I have a friend from college living here too, so at least I know someone. Been here a little more than a month now.
Good thing is my college friend is big on working out. I've been getting into a gym routine, working on my cardiovascular by running. Easter Sunday I was invited to go walking with him and some of his friends - an 8 mile walk!! I was very dead by the end of that! lol BUT! I MADE IT! And that's what counts to me.
I just got on a scale today for the first time since I left, and at least I'm down, albeit only 3 pounds. But this trend will continue. I have a more active lifestyle, and I won't give up so easily! Come June I'll be starting Insanity and by fall I hope to be in Capoeria classes. Have a black belt in Shaolin Kenpo and I want to try something new!
Okay, that should be way more than enough! All the best to everyone. I love seeing familiar faces - and new ones too! I am working on the exercise portion - now it's time to keep an eye on my food intake again. Even healthy food can be unhealthy if not in moderation. (As I have noticed as I logged my food today...)
Goals for the last bit of this week is sticking with my running, eating less than 1800 calories, and keeping my spirits high!
Starting weight: 207.8 - November 14, 2012
Current weight: 191.4
2nd Mini Goal: 187.8
1st Mini Goal: 197.8 - December 6, 2012
Goal weight: 135 - November 14, 2013
Hey Krystal great to see ya back!!! So glad you got so much positive going on!!! I always thought Colorado is beautiful. Ithink it will be easier to maintain an active lifestyle there and you've got good goals.