1) Good fluids (green tea / water / matcha tea) 2.5-3L a day- Monday, Tues, Wednesday,
2) Keep calories on target (aproximately 500-700ccal defecit a day)- Monday, Tuesday
3) Structure more paleo centered dinners for dinner (generally my roomate makes myself and my husband dinner - lots of uncontrollable factors at times)
4) Gym 3x during the work week - Monday
5) Give myself 30 minutes of personal time a night to try and wind down from the day
All in all I am happy with my progress so far The family decided to plan a house boating trip in July so hopefully I can get more comfortable with myself between now and then with routine and weight loss.
When I look at this thread
It makes me frown
Today is just Wednesday
And it looks like a ghost town
Today is the day
We should do some braggin'
Instead, I suspect
Some have fallen from the wagon
If you have fallen
You must have no fear
Pick yourself up
And get your ass in gear
Plan for Thursday:
one egg, one egg white, ham and mushrooms
local bread with no nitrite ham and organic cheese or whitefish salad or maybe jsut chicken
1-2T fresh cashew butter
shrimp and scallops grilled
smaaaaalll amount sf chocolate raisins
I have no time
to try and rhyme
but feel no sorrow
I will tomorrow
Or next day tops
And now I'll stop
and leave this site
to all good nite!!
I really like the 4-week average information. I think that's a far better indicator of how I'm doing than to look at any one specific day. It helps me focus on the fact that this is a process; a one-day blip isn't a disaster. A 4-week blip, on the other hand...
Mike, it is a touching poem. I will continue say prayers for Johnny, his family and you guys.
As for the beard, I think it looks great. Your face is definitely thinner. How does GF like it? How is GF? And the kids? And the pups?