Hi Ann, good to see you! How are the gorgeous little ones?
Robin, great job on the walk
Not a bad day, and I'm headed to bed relatively early (for me). I'm going to read for a bit before I fall asleep.
1. Keep calories below 1300. 1200 is better, but often backfires in the evening. 1183
2. Make the time to get some exercise. Being busy is NOT an excuse. 6 days of workouts this week. Yes
3. Take vitamins and supplements. Yes
4. Stay on top of work; falling behind makes it hard to catch up. I'll give myself a B
5. Sleep. Enough. Not last night, no.