7 Day Motivational starting 3/18/13: Every Day is A New Start >

7 Day Motivational starting 3/18/13: Every Day is A New Start

Notices

7 Day Motivational starting 3/18/13: Every Day is A New Start

Old 03-20-2013, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

This is my driveway haha.

Last edited by Robingen; 03-20-2013 at 02:13 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:13 AM
Super Moderator

No loss today!! 187.0. I had a huge calorie deficit because I went to the gym and pumped iron like the beast that I am for 55 minutes! Haha

I am a little frustrated with my stall in loss. To drop 7 this week, I can't afford to have and plateaus. I would say that I only need to lose 3.6 this week because I lost 10.4 last week... BUT THAT'S NOT HOW I ROLL. 7 pounds this week. I can not, I will not fail! The extra 3.4 from last week is what we call lagniappe daw'lin.

No court today, I'm done. So I took Mytsie to the vet this morning. My little 8.6 pound angel beasted it at the vet. She was poked and prodded from every angle and she never once barked or whined. She knew I was by her side and ready to kick some ass (Hope, the would be "fill em full of lead") if they hurt my girl.

Well I guess I need to head to the office and try to do some work.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:58 AM
Super Moderator

Just realized that my numbers are off, my 10.4 was through this weigh in, I don't need to lose 7 more because I actually am down SOME for this week. My point is still the same though. 7 pounds for the week, I just have to keep pushing.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:32 AM
FitDay Member

8 glasses water/day (tea counts): 6, Yes
Limit sweets: Mostly Yes
Exercise 3x this week (home or gym): Tue
Limit processed foods: Yes, Yes
No BBQ: Yes, Yes
Dump the brownies (in the garbage!): DH ate them all first, I'll count it as a Yes
Vitamins!: Yes, Forgot
Do not go to the St Patties day feast at work Monday… errr: Did not go to the feast, but I did grab a small slice of Irish soda bread on my way past the left-overs counter.

I got a really good workout in at the gym yesterday!!! It is good to be sore again. I'll try to catch-up with ya'll tomorrow on my telework day when I have more flexibility.

Back to work now
Old 03-20-2013, 08:07 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all! I'm late to the party this week (busy work week). Same goals:
1. 1200-1500 calories Y, Y, Y
2. an hour of extra movement a day Y, Y, Y
3. no sugar, white flour Y, Y, N (I had a yogurt pretzel - but I stopped at one!)
Old 03-20-2013, 08:09 AM
FitDay Member

Going to be over on carbs today but I am going to give myself a pat on the back that I had a small cupcake WITHOUT any icing. Frankly the icing is the best part but 25 carbs for a cupcake and another 21 for 2tbsp of icing. I'm allowed 15 for snack but had a little less for lunch so hopefully...maybe...it will even out??

Jenn
Old 03-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Lightbulb News flash

Today is not SATURDAY, it's only Wednesday.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:55 PM
FitDay Member

Default HELLO...hello..hello

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Today is not SATURDAY, it's only Wednesday.
I know I can hear the echo!!
Jenn
Old 03-20-2013, 01:55 PM
FitDay Member

Hi all! Have room for one more? I've been here on Fitday for sometime, but never post. I'm having a great deal of difficulty sticking to my plan so I'm hoping that by setting up weekly goals with you all, it will help keep me accountable. I don't want to wait until a new week to get back on track (I always do that!!), so I'm off to bed and ready to get started again tomorrow. My goals for the remainder of the week:

1) Exercise on a daily basis
2) Log my food here on Fitday
3) Stay under 1200 calories
4) No wine (wine always gets me in trouble and makes me forget my resolve, not to mention all the extra empty calories!)
5) Last but not least, stay off the scale!

Keeping it simple this week just until I get back on track and get some momentum going again. I'm staying off the scale because I don't want to feel discouraged. I've been eating processed crap for the past two weeks so I know I'll be retaining water. I will get back on the scale next Friday.

Debbie
Old 03-20-2013, 02:24 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Still haven't had a chance to catch up with y'all. When I got home I just wanted to take a nap. Which was a no go because I couldn't fall asleep. I decided on a movie, but got bored with that. So I did a couple of loads of laundry then cooked supper for tonight and tomorrow. WHN cooked Monday and Tuesday, so I figured I'd cook a little something for tonight (which he'll eat when he gets home) and then did a casserole for tomorrow. All he'll have to so is heat it up. There's plenty for him to eat for lunch, and fix a plate to take to work tomorrow. Onto my goals.....

1-no calorie limit, just stick with portions--doing well, just don't need to get the Boredom Munchies, doing good so far
2-one dew per day--so far so good, nope but my headache is gone
3-add more water--yep, ehhhh
4-walk 2 times, minimum of 1.5 miles each--none today....should have decent weather tomorrow to get some miles done, still none...got too busy then noticed it was dark

Starting Tuesday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.