Notices

7 day motivational thread 3/4/13

Old 03-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Ate lunch as planned, got home late and very hungry (true thin ice for me). I had a banana and 1/3 serving of wheat crackers while I made dinner; ate dinner and am satisfied. Well, physically satisfied, but my bad-habit brain wants evil snacks .
Old 03-06-2013, 12:26 PM
FitDay Member

Tori:
1) plan ahead--yes, yes, sorta
2) no fried foods--none, none, not one!
3) at least 4 bottles of water--nope, nuh uh, what do y'all think?
4) post something nice daily--got to spend some good quality time with The Jassi Cat, WHN doesn't have to work overtime tonight , actually worked a full day today...doesn't happen often on Wednesdays

No time to catch up with everyone. Just got through with supper (rather late for me) and need to fold a couple of loads of laundry and clean up the kitchen. Made chicken parm for supper tonight. A first for me, and I must say....I impress myself from time to time. Mike was skeptical that it would turn out good because I didn't fry the chicken. Baked was YUMMY!!! I sure hope that WHN likes it too. We eat a lot of the same things and we're both getting tired of it, so I'm trying to find new things to make but tweak them to make them healthier. I could have tweaked this one a little more, but honestly didn't have the energy to think it through tonight. Gonna go get the clothes done. Talk to Y'all Tomorrow!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Ate lunch as planned, got home late and very hungry (true thin ice for me). I had a banana and 1/3 serving of wheat crackers while I made dinner; ate dinner and am satisfied. Well, physically satisfied, but my bad-habit brain wants evil snacks .
Just say NO to the evil snacks!!!! A mantra I must quote to myself more times that I care to admit
Old 03-06-2013, 05:19 PM
FitDay Member

Mern Yes we change our clocks forward this weekend, Yeah to more daylight after I get off work! You are having a great green week!

Boo Great numbers so far this week, your holiday sounds fun you guys are making me want a vacation.

Robin It’s called vacation because things move more leisurely so enjoy it. You are kicking my bottom this week I got in 3.5k after work today and I will try to do some tomorrow but it’s my dogs first agility class so that might be my exercise lol, we will have to see.

Welcome Simon.

Nobe 6k in the morning that’s awesome!!

Tori Chicken parm sounds really good did you still bread it before you baked it, I have a recipe for non breaded but it’s not the same.

Cassie I also have the evil snack craving tonight I had a bad long work day so I didn't eat well or enough so now it’s too late to eat but I am hungry and the bad foods are calling my name.

Jezzie Wooohooo that’s fabulous!! See below for your dancing smiley from Hope (sorry Hope I don't have a banana).

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Goals:
Walk 10k: M=3.7k, T=N,W=3.5k
Calories less than 1500: M=1417, T=1260, W=1015
Calorie deficit of 5000: M=-712, T= -798, W= -1100
Squats twice: W=Y
Attached Images
File Type: gif
sHa_dance.gif (2.4 KB, 20 views)
Old 03-06-2013, 07:36 PM
FitDay Member

Jezzie: Sounds like you had a fab day, getting into ONEderland! Any tips of meditation to curb emotional eating? I'm a bugger for it.

Robingen: Kudos on the long walk! Wish I had the drive to go walking. Can't do it on my own, and my dog is getting on a bit and can't manage the distance. You're awesome!

Simon: Welcome!!!

Nobe: I love Mangos! Fab long walk, especially in the rain!!!

Cassie: Well done for sticking with it yesterday! I have a snack demon inside me, so I know how awful it can be to suppress it.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:44 PM
FitDay Member

Daily goals!
1. Check-in to FitDay M=Y T=Y W=Y
2. 6+ Pints of water M=9 T=8 W=7.5
3. Log everything M=Y T=Y W=Y
4. Take Vitamins M=Y T=Y W=Y
5. At least 100 grams protein M=99 T=139 W=113
6. At least 4 Fruit/Veg M=5 T=5 W=7
7. Have a 500+ calorie deficit M=1305 T=926 W=1314

Weekly goals!
1. 420+ minutes of cardio/strength training - 340
2. Record a loss (Wednesday) - -1.4lbs

Had another positive day, but feel a bit tired and sick this morning. Think I've let my net calories get too low, so next week I'm going to try force myself to eat more.

Calories eaten: 1702
Calories earned from exercise: 1086
Old 03-06-2013, 11:24 PM
FitDay Member

Cassie and Darlene, yesterday I had a bad case of the "munchies" too. A little stressed so I ate. Didn't get the water in either.

Jenn
Old 03-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Super Moderator

Didn't do great yesterday, but not horrible, either. Probably ended up eating calories about equal to what I burned. Which is better than it has been! Baby steps.

My vertigo is back this morning, not as bad as the other week, but noticeable. I'm working at home this morning and will go into the office at noon; hope it will be better.

Had a hi-fiber English muffin for breakfast and am headed for my third cup of tea. Lunch will be the other half of the turkey on wheat from the deli that is waiting at work. Accountability, oh how I've missed you!

Have a great day, everyone .
Old 03-07-2013, 01:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default Wed.

• Workout > 120 min/wk: 20, 65
  • Cholesterol < 250mg: 142, 91, 182
  • Protein > 50 g / day: 68, 47, 89
  • Vegetables > 3 / day: Y, Y, Y,
  • Calories < 1500 (M-Th): 1254, 1651, 1280
  • Calories < 1800 (F, S, S):
Still haven't read past posts. Eating my vegetables!
Old 03-07-2013, 01:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Just say NO to the evil snacks!!!! A mantra I must quote to myself more times that I care to admit
I went through a phase like that late in my initial weight loss attempt. I'd pig out on ice cream between dinner and bed for no apparent reason. That went on for a month or so and then I quit doing it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.