Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread for 2/18/13

Old 02-20-2013, 05:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default Popular, But...

Originally Posted by canary52
Donna, I'm with you about the sugars. Can it really be that hard for them to add? They do have all the other stuff.
Hope: Yes, it could be hard to add. I can relate to all the intricacies that would be involved, with the db and the logs, and the reports. Then there's 2.0 vs. classic, (and the testing.) But they haven't asked for my opinion on spec'ing out the work. All I know is that after five or more years, they should have started on this. Now I'll try to lay off this subject for a bit.

Contrary to public opinion, I can be also be very patient, if I'm so inclined.

Glad you had (having) a great time in N.O. and good to see the scale(s) are consistent!

- Donna
Old 02-20-2013, 06:28 AM
FitDay Member

chungalunga? wth

Donna, This is Mike. You have been very patient, this has been a long time concern.

Hope, you know that if you attach the scale to the ceiling and hang upside, you'll weight even less than standing on the edge of the fireplace. See... know you know it's really me.

Mike (I guess...)

I'm been having some crazy long in shhhh happen lately. I don't know who chungalunga is but I guess I'll be his/r first post.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:33 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by chungalunga
chungalunga? wth

Donna, This is Mike. You have been very patient, this has been a long time concern.

Hope, you know that if you attach the scale to the ceiling and hang upside, you'll weight even less than standing on the edge of the fireplace. See... know you know it's really me.

Mike (I guess...)

I'm been having some crazy long in shhhh happen lately. I don't know who chungalunga is but I guess I'll be his/r first post.
Good God I feel like I have multiple personalities now.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

Ama, that is funny in a sad relatable way...And you ARE patient.

Very funny, Chungalunga. You know DH was just taking advantage of my weakness re my weight having me climb on the mantel to weigh myself (which sadly I did do. Not proud of that.) Might have to "accidentally" hit him on the head with a kitchen cabinet (I DID NOT leave that open. Nope not I.)
Old 02-20-2013, 07:04 AM
FitDay Member

Plan
I ate an Ezkiel English muffin with soy cream cheese because I could not face another egg or egg white
rest of the day:
lunch: lefover shrimp, whole wheat pasta and salad
dinner: chicken or fish and veg
Snacks:
fruit
turkey breast and ham and cheese
kippers (yeah, weird I know)
12-15 cashews
Yes I am quoting myself. Might have to revise dinner (and might not have so many snacks). DH and I are meeting a friend for drinks at Hermes bar and possibly dinner at Antoines. So I will try not to drink (club soda and lemon will be my choice hopefully.) Dinner may be gumbo and trout ponchatrain (with lump crabmeat.) But you can bet there will prolly be oysters rockefeller or bienville. And please whoever oversees my diet (yes that would be me), save me from the fried puffed potatoes. Make me order the salad with asparagus instead. Since I am appealing to my higher powers of self control, may I also add and if you give me my daily bread, please make it a slice or two, not too much butter. I hope I did not offend anyone here with religious references. Lemmee know and I will delete offensive part.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:29 AM
FitDay Member

Oh boy.... just downed about 6 Hershey's miniatures. First time in almost two weeks and that should be enough reason why I should avoid them. I started with 2 and then went back for 4 more.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Oh boy.... just downed about 6 Hershey's miniatures. First time in almost two weeks and that should be enough reason why I should avoid them. I started with 2 and then went back for 4 more.
you can't have just one.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:30 AM
FitDay Member

At least they're mini's.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:41 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Everyone I haven't posted for a couple of days. A lot happening on this thread I am not even going to bother to comment on. Except welcome to newcomers! You will adjust to the tracking.

Going along well with my goals. Except no exercise really so far (other than the daily yoga). However the good news is that I can see again so much so that I can probably drive again starting tomorrow. Walking challenge? There are a couple of takes but I don't see anything having started, I think I can start tomorrow or the next day. Will running count lol? Well walk before run right Mike?

I am so looking forward to my daily cal expenditure being more than 1800.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:39 PM
FitDay Member

At least they're mini's.
That's 300 calories. I don't even have to look it up! I just know.

- Donna

Last edited by dmartz; 02-20-2013 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Ok, that was for 'Nuggets.' 250 for 6 Minis.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.