Old 02-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

1. 1300 calories max daily. 1258
2. Exercise 5 times this week. One
3. Log everything. Yes
4. Eat clean; no trigger foods. Yes
5. 64 oz. fluids daily. Yes
6. Take vitamins and supplements. Yes

So far, so good! Hope everyone had a great Monday!

Mern, I hope your back is better soon.

Thanks for the sibling rivalry lols, Mike & Tori!

Last edited by cjohnson728; 02-11-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:49 PM
FitDay Member

Default Monday Recap

Goals:
  • Workout > 30 mins x 4: Y
  • Cholesterol < 250mg: 203
  • Protein > 50 g: 52
  • Sugar < (??? g): ~
  • Vegetables > 3 /day: Y
  • Calories < 1750: 1283
Jenn: if you feel tired and achy, take a cue from Hope: stretch!

Robin, Jenn: Here's another recipe that sounds good. I mentioned last week that I'm a big fan of Emeril's recipies, no matter how much I muck with them they always seem to come out great: Quinoa Salad with Onions, Oranges, and Olives

April: Welcome back. Love your motto "If you start it, finish it." Though it does occur to me that that sometimes it's best to cut your losses, early! Do you have any weight goals, now that you're back?

Cassie: Sounds like you're juggling too many eggs. Maybe time to make some omelets?

Hope, Mike: I must say I'm kinda jealous. But I started a new job last week so too early to take off. I chose this job because it's in many ways very different from my last one. Life is an adventure!

- Donna
Old 02-12-2013, 01:27 AM
FitDay Member

Goals for the week.
1. Eat 4 fruits and veggies. no, only 3
2. Drink 6 glasses of water probably 5
3. LOG no
4. Eat within carb/protein no

Personal goals
1. vacuum bedroom and dust! YES!!
2. de-clutter some
3. don't get discouraged with number on scale (ehh working on it!)

Wow, not a good start to the week. Can only go up from here!!
How I admire Hope and Mern who pre-plan. Tried to yesterday but forgot to get the chicken out of the freezer for supper and then I was done vacuuming realized it was too late to put it in oven.

Jenn

Thanks Donna. I do find I don't stretch enoughFeeling better today. Good nights sleep and hot shower
Old 02-12-2013, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
I am back. 20lbs heavier and not happy about it. I am NOT looking for pity just maybe someone that has been there too. I have not been doing what I need to do since about August of last year and it shows. I half heartedly put forth effort for a week or so then get derailed again. So here I am.
APRIL!!! Welcome back my friend! I think a lot of us are in tr "Eehhh" kind of mentality. Mine started around the same time yours did. About the time I realized that I was completely and utterly lost without WHN. I didn't gain anything until he got home though. I maintained within a few pounds, then started cooking all the stuff he likes....none of which is healthy. I indulged him, and found myself indulging too. I'd occasionally make those half hearted attempts to climb back on the wagon, but my heart just wasn't in it. I think what made me go AGHHHHHHHGH was when the scale started creeping toward 200 again. We'll get there. We've just got to pull each other along at times.

Health/Fitness
1--keep doing what works--pretty much
2--try to drink more water--not enough

Home/Life
1--get WHN's Valentine Gift--done!
2--spend time with The Jassimonster--no, had to wait on a UPS package
3--start working on the embroidery (didn't I make this same goal a couple of weeks ago?)--not yet

Donna-I inadvertently left you out my "who's missing". Sorry Your hitting it hard on your goals! Good job!!

Cassie-Goals are looking good! Keep it up!

Robin-Hey! I knew I could count on you for another week!!

Will check in back later! Ciao my peeps
Old 02-12-2013, 01:35 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Robingen
Hi April

Nice to meet you! I assume from what you wrote and the response that you have been here before.
Yes, you could say I've been here before LOL. I used to be a regular and then I got lazy and didn't feel like posting anymore. I realize that I need to have something in my life to make me accountable besides looking in the mirror and seeing how flabby my belly gets instantly when I quit exercising and gain any weight.

Originally Posted by dmartz
Goals:
April: Welcome back. Love your motto "If you start it, finish it." Though it does occur to me that that sometimes it's best to cut your losses, early! Do you have any weight goals, now that you're back?
- Donna
Yes, sometimes it is easier to know when to quit. No weight goals right now other than to stay off the scale until my body feels better. I know I am fat right now and there is no sense in stepping on the scale just to reaffirm that fact. I need a solid two weeks of eating right and doing some form of exercise before that scale & I can be on speaking terms again.

Yesterday was a good day. I went a little overboard in the evening with snacking but compared to my recent days, this was a good one. I ate healthy all day until the snack time and then it was healthy just too much quantity. I also walked 2 miles on my lunch yesterday and cleaned the fish tank last night after work. Oh...and put away some snowmen that remained out for winter decor from the family/dining room because we are getting ready for a big renovation down there. I'm excited for it to get started. Oh who am I kidding? I'm excited for it to be done!

I consider yesterday a win! Now onto today. I brought nothing but healthy foods for breakfast, lunch & snack so if I stick to my "eat what you brought" rule, all day will be good. Tonight may end up as a pizza night though because we have a mason coming to estimate our chimney that is part of the family room redo (woodburner installation).

Hope you all have an awesome day!!
Old 02-12-2013, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Tori!!! Nice to see ya girl!

Oh and for those of you who haven't noticed yet....I'm long winded so feel free to skim or skip my posts. LOL
Old 02-12-2013, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

Jenn-I think we've all had that day where our best intentions go to pot. How we respond the next day is what counts. Make today a good one
Old 02-12-2013, 01:44 AM
Super Moderator

Class is in session, if you've signed up for Blame Game 101, please grab a seat and take notes.

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
APRIL!!! Welcome back my friend! I think a lot of us are in tr "Eehhh" kind of mentality. Mine started around the same time yours did. About the time I realized that I was completely and utterly lost without WHN. I didn't gain anything until he got home though. I maintained within a few pounds, then started cooking all the stuff he likes....none of which is healthy. I indulged him, and found myself indulging too. I'd occasionally make those half hearted attempts to climb back on the wagon, but my heart just wasn't in it. I think what made me go AGHHHHHHHGH was when the scale started creeping toward 200 again. We'll get there. We've just got to pull each other along at times.

Health/Fitness
1--keep doing what works--pretty much
2--try to drink more water--not enough

Home/Life
1--get WHN's Valentine Gift--done!
2--spend time with The Jassimonster--no, had to wait on a UPS package
3--start working on the embroidery (didn't I make this same goal a couple of weeks ago?)--not yet

Donna-I inadvertently left you out my "who's missing". Sorry Your hitting it hard on your goals! Good job!!

Cassie-Goals are looking good! Keep it up!

Robin-Hey! I knew I could count on you for another week!!

Will check in back later! Ciao my peeps
Old 02-12-2013, 01:46 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Jenn-I think we've all had that day where our best intentions go to pot. How we respond the next day is what counts. Make today a good one
you been smoking?
Old 02-12-2013, 01:57 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone,

Sorry I had to go out of town unexpectedly last week. I'm back. Glad to be here.

Goals:
Water 64 oz per day minimum:
Walk 4 x: M,
Slower eating, stop wolfing down my food:M,

Love those Clydesdale pictures. Thank you. They are majestic. I love them and also Draft horses. I have a picture of a draft horse around here somewhere, I will try to find it and post it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.