FitDay Member

Goals
Think before I eat, why, what and when.M=N, T=Y, W=Y
Choose clean real foods.M=N, T=N, W=Y
Get walking again.M=Y, T=N, W=N
Old 02-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Robingen

Nice photos Mike. Really. Looks like fun. Are you still on for a walking competition when I am better?
sure, I'm always up for a challenge... sometimes... maybe.

I can't believe my target practice pic made it past the first female without a comment on the groin shot. Tisk tisk, y'all are slipping.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Jezzie8
I'm about to start physio for my bursitis and tendon impingment Hope it helps.
I have the same thing in my right shoulder. It's sidelined my tennis . I hope you get some relief!

Are you a vegetarian; is that why you're having a hard time with the protein?

Robin...I am soooo with you. I never used to be that way, but now, it's like one bite and katie-bar-the-door. That's why one of my goals this week is no trigger foods. At one time, I could moderate, but this is not one of those times. Always a work in progress, I guess. I hope things get back on track for you soon and you can get back to your normal routine.

Congrats on your workout, April. I'm sure you'll feel it tomorrow!

Mike, nice shootin' .
Old 02-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Mike, nice shootin' .
Thanks. I was hoping to do better, I guess we are all our own worst critic. I've read online, even from LEO that it takes a while to get accurate because the trigger pull is soooo long. It makes for a great safety feature but I'll have to drop more brass to get a tighter grouping. As difficult as it is to find ammo these days, I may have to go easy on it for a while. I've spent a few early mornings waiting in line with a bunch of other people (looked like Black Friday) just to hope to get a box of ammo when the store opens. I can't even find what I need online, but I placed another order with hopes of them getting it in soon.

On a good note, the shooting range I went to today is where I go on the 6th for my CWP. I asked him how many we have to shoot on the target to qualify. He said you shoot 50 rounds and I think it was 32 or 36 have to hit within the #7 area. I'm already well within that range. I hope by then to be able to put all 50 within the #9 area.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Hope, here's a couple beads that you missed.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:09 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

I know I am late getting on here this week. My conputer was in the shop getting a atune up. It was just crap every time I got on. Will be back to the job searching this week now the computer is back. I have seen the bud horses and other just as big I am a country girl at heart. I have not weighted for a while will do that in the morning. I have a short term goal. i want to lose as much wieght as possible by the first week end in may. My sister and I are planning on going to a big quilt show and ober window shopping.
My goals for this week is putting all the junk stuff out of site and making a meal plan. I have not been drinking my water and I can tell it. So back on the water at least 10 cups a day.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

1. 1300 calories max daily. 1258, 1244, 941
2. Exercise 5 times this week. One, Two
3. Log everything. Yes, Yes, Yes
4. Eat clean; no trigger foods. Yes, Yes, Yes
5. 64 oz. fluids daily. Yes, Yes, Nope
6. Take vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes, Yes

My first red this week

Today was a good day. I scheduled it as a writing day since I was on call for court; court never called and I had reports done by 11, so I spent the rest of the day in the kitchen and made oatmeal bread, two kinds of scones (most are going to work with me in the morning) and homemade soup for for dinner. I am really sick of cleaning up my kitchen!!
Old 02-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

I am really sick of cleaning up my kitchen!!
If you need a change of pace you can clean mine.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Happy Valentines Day!
Old 02-14-2013, 12:00 AM
FitDay Member

I am really sick of cleaning up my kitchen!!
DITTO!!

I forget who asked about the salad. I put half a can of tuna and an egg in it (I think it's 20gram protein together). Usually I have half a sandwich or wrap with it but I wasn't that hungry.

Not sure what page goals are on so doing it from memory
water-check
carbs/protein-check
veggies-5

Jenn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.