Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread for 2/11/13

Old 02-13-2013, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Logged another 2 miles on lunch in 36 minutes. Not running but not too shabby for a fat chick either. It is still freakin cold out and getting ready to snow soon. It's very cloudy.

Mike...I'm betting troll on that one. Oh and I definitely don't need coddled. I know there is no reason for what I have done to myself, again. I also know that there are many reasons to put an end to it now and get back to what I need to do.
Awesome. You have what... another 4 miles in you for the week? Yeah, I believe troll as well, I guess you saw that.

Originally Posted by Mern

Mike and Hope, yeah, sure--cooler dancing is exercise. LOL
Nice, too bad I don't do it.

Originally Posted by canary52
Mike, them chirrens are right. Clementines ARE cuties, I believe, or vice versa. Only these come from Spain. If anyone would like to join the great clementine/cuties debate, jump in...
Hmmm, I learned something new.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Well... I can cross this off my list.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:03 AM
FitDay Member

Mike...Hitting your 'target' anywhere in that vicinity should do the job.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:30 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Well... I can cross this off my list.
Sure, you don't hang out with us, you start shooting the place up. Obviously, we have a calming effect on you.

Learning from the kids, hmmmm. New concept...

We'll get you to cooler dance, you'll see.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:39 PM
FitDay Member

April - good job on the run. Getting back in the groove eh?

Mern- binging? After all that heroism? What's that about? I know my last binge (that was the cheezies) was I had one. I wasn't hungry or tired or upset or anything.............one cheezy was a trigger food for me. Abstinence (from junk food) is the only way to go. For me anyway. Glad you are back on track.

Hey Jenn great job staying on track despite whatever that was. Congratulations. Be careful of salad for lunch. That doesn't work for me unless it's got some protein. Otherwise I am too hungry by supper and make BAD choices.

No Donna my vision is no better yet. It's pretty unpredictable as to when it will clear up. Still not driving and living this weird life to manage work (e.g., staying with my kids, bumming rides from neighbours). Besides the inconvenience of it all, I am really missing the workouts because I have a routine that I enjoy. Oh well sucks to be me (kidding) I am learning things such as how not to boss my 17 year old around when he drives me .

Nice photos Mike. Really. Looks like fun. Are you still on for a walking competition when I am better?

Everyone else, nice work on goals. Most of us are just humming along huh? Or in Canada EH?
Old 02-13-2013, 01:51 PM
FitDay Member

Robin...Run? Um no, this girl doesn't run. LOL It was a nice walk though.

Well guys I did it. 40 mins kettlebell workout. I feel some burning in my right shoulder blade but not bad. We'll see how it feels in the morning.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:57 PM
FitDay Member

[QUOTE=wildbeanerz;95664]Robin...Run? Um no, this girl doesn't run. LOL It was a nice walk though.

Oops you said NOT running but I thought you meant it was slow lol. Well good job on the walk then . It's challenging when the weather is poor (e.g. cold) but always feels great doesn't it.

I never tried kettle bells.........just one of the mysterious pieces of equipment at the gym. 40 mins that's awesome.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:01 PM
FitDay Member

Oh and I agree about the troll. How pathetic really to live a life with that little meaning.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:06 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello out there

Hi everyone. Just checking in and see everyone is doing awesome this week!
I've lost all but .5 of a pound that I gained last week while away Back at 204. Can't wait for the scale to say 1 in front instead of 2!!
Stuck with 1100 calories today so I'm happy with that. Still need to get more protein even though I've had quinoa, cottage cheese and greek yogurt! How do you guys even up your carbs, protein & fats? I like to try keeping them fairly even each day but I find carbs just keep creeping ahead LOL
I'm about to start physio for my bursitis and tendon impingment Hope it helps. Ciao for now...
Old 02-13-2013, 02:09 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Jezzie8
Hi everyone. Just checking in and see everyone is doing awesome this week!
I've lost all but .5 of a pound that I gained last week while away Back at 204. Can't wait for the scale to say 1 in front instead of 2!!
Stuck with 1100 calories today so I'm happy with that. Still need to get more protein even though I've had quinoa, cottage cheese and greek yogurt! How do you guys even up your carbs, protein & fats? I like to try keeping them fairly even each day but I find carbs just keep creeping ahead LOL
I'm about to start physio for my bursitis and tendon impingment Hope it helps. Ciao for now...
So so close yeah! for you! It will be a happy day and will come soon!

Hopefully physio goes well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.