FitDay Member

Default Tues Report

• Cholesterol < 250 mg/day: 106, 236
  • Exercise > 30 mins x 3: 45m,
  • Vegetables > 3 servings/day: N, Y
  • Protein > 50 g / day: 54, 106,
  • Calories < 1750 / day: 1430, 1904
  • Less Sugar: ~, Y

Ate a lot yesterday, but healthy. Signed up to do the 'Master Cleanse' that had been putting off for years. I mean, the Colonoscopy. So, I ate a ton after I booked the appointment, but my reports for the next two days should be much lighter.

Krystal: So sorry to hear about your ankle. Good luck with the job prospects! I start a new job on Monday and that thought is... exciting and bittersweet.

Tori: I hate treadmills, too. Lots of stuff you can do in the living room with no implements but body weight. My go-to exercise: planks (& variations).

Robin: Hope you're feeling better - you too Hope!

Mern: Yes, I did carp about the need for 'Sugar' logging in the tech section, two weeks ago, but haven't seen a reply. The discussion in the FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support thread did some meandering from what I felt was the core issue, and this applies to both FitDay 2.0 and Classic, so I re-raised it here. I really hope someone from Internet Brands could speak to this, so at least I would know not to raise the point again if the cause is futile.

All youse with the great reports - Great Work! & Joanna, no more snooze button!

Last edited by dmartz; 01-30-2013 at 02:24 AM.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:15 AM
FitDay Member

Daily vitamin: Y, Y
Nothing out of a box, can, bag, bottle or package that has more than 5 ingredients listed on the label: N, but if I change this to 75% then Y, N
Drink lots of H2O: Y, Y
Be mindful of portion sizes: Y, Y
Exercise 3x this week: Not yet. Not yet. Plan a good walk today with DS and the hound dog.

Wednesday Plan: Breakfast - veggie/fruit smoothie. Lunch - garden salad with chopped hard-boiled egg, avocado and a little feta. Dinner - rigatoni with home-made sauce, green salad and a slice of garlic bread. Water all day!
Old 01-30-2013, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
I talk a lot to my DH about how I'm doing and tonight when I told him how disappointed I was with being so short on calories and being tired of trying to juggle the numbers, he had suggestions for evening snacks to help make up the difference without going over in carbs. He usually only half listens, but really came through for me tonight.
Mern - Your DH sounds like a very special guy! So glad you have such wonderful support at home! My DH is very helpful as well. He is very nutrition/fitness conscious which makes it easier for me to stay in line ;-)
Old 01-30-2013, 03:34 AM
Super Moderator

Just a quick check in. I'll try to get to everyone later.

Originally Posted by bojibridge
Hey guys! Still getting kicked out when I try to connect to the forums, even after clearing cookies. Manage to get in on my iPhone.

I'll update my goals tomorrow, but I think I did fine on all of them. 'Night!
See even our "regular" members get kicked out. I crack myself up. After our poo poo tea conversation, I can't help but think "regular"

Originally Posted by jjrudd
Tori you deserve Mike's dancing banana for cleaning out cupboards!! Will you come and do mine??
Hell no, she is the queen of OCD, the challenge would have been for her to NOT do it.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:50 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dmartz
Yes, I did carp about the need for 'Sugar' logging in the tech section, two weeks ago, but haven't seen a reply. The discussion in the FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support thread did some meandering from what I felt was the core issue, and this applies to both FitDay 2.0 and Classic, so I re-raised it here. I really hope someone from Internet Brands could speak to this, so at least I would know not to raise the point again if the cause is futile.
I totally agree. This is an old discussion and it would be great to have an answer. I know there are much bigger fish to fry right now, though, in keeping everyone from getting kicked off the server. Once that stuff settles down, I'll bump it up to an admin and see if there's any word.

Hope you all are doing well; just skimmed; I'm on lunch break from court and I need to get back there before the severe storms hit!
Old 01-30-2013, 05:00 AM
Super Moderator

Hmm. On second thought, I'll wait a bit. Tornado sirens are going off. Eek.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I totally agree. [Sugar logging] is an old discussion and it would be great to have an answer. I know there are much bigger fish to fry right now, though, in keeping everyone from getting kicked off the server. Once that stuff settles down, I'll bump it up to an admin and see if there's any word.
Thanks Cassie. You're right the login issue is a much bigger issue. I had assumed they had the load balancing problems under control, (since ~I~ haven't had any problems recently), but it sounds like it's still an issue.

- Donna
Old 01-30-2013, 02:15 PM
FitDay Member

Goals:
1) plan meals (seems to be working) - yes, yes, yes
2) stick to plan or reasonable substitutes - ish, yes, yes
3) water, gotta do it, 6 glasses c'mon - yup, no yes
4) stretch -yes, yes, yes
5) meditate (also working) -yes, yes small 5 minutes, had to run out to doctor, yes
6) practice Spanish - no, no, no
7) write 5 days this week - yes breakthrough!!! class yes! done with one, onto next!!!
8) do not get discouraged (health, writing, family, etc.)- trying, yes no discouraged bout a couple of things but trying... can't give up
Old 01-30-2013, 02:27 PM
FitDay Member

planning must be working because I hit 130, lowest I've been in years. Will I break 130? I've got a poker game, a discussion group, and a Superbowl party, all land mines.

plan for tomorrow:
ham and egg whites
chef salad
shrimp and veg
snacks:
dried kale
cashews
cheese stick
clementines
turkey bologna roll ups
sf biscotti or healthy lemon tart (1/2)

how i did:
1/2 spinach bagel (the woman in the store gave it to me because I was intrigued and it was the end of the day so I guess I MUST eat at least part of it heavy sigh twist my arm - just not my knee!) FINE whole bagel and goat cheese; used it to replace other stuff
leftover tuna with hot wasabi sauce, lotta veg, tiny bit of brown rice - yes
grilled halibut, squash - yes, smaller amount than usual
Snacks:
cashews -no
dried kale - no
cheese sticks or bologna rollups -2 slices ham
clementine - 2 strawberries

computer glitchy, more tomorrow
Old 01-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

I'm already 2+ pounds down but it doesn't count until the week is up, because I can gain it back.

I haven't updated lately so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I've been reading some "hey fattie" thread some some a-hole wrote. It's actually kinda refreshing to see it again. I'm only on page 10 but it's a good slap.

1) Lose 2 pounds (starting 194.8)
2) Eat better (more fruits and veggies, less junk)- I ate better (not a lot of veggies though), yes, yes
3) Lift 3 times- 0, yes, yes
4) walk 10 miles- 0, 0, 0
5) Drink more water- no, yes, yes

My back has been much better, I've been able to ride the bike a lot lately, which is just what my back needs. I've been practice with the camera and took this pic the other day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.