Good morning, all; Jenn, thanks for starting the thread.
I'm keeping to similar goals this week. I got busy and got sad and fell off logging and posting toward the end of the week, but didn't do badly.
1. Calories 1300 or fewer.
2. Exercise: 3 runs, 3 weights.
3. 64 oz. fluids.
4. Take all vitamins and supplements.
5. Log everything, post daily.
6. Eat clean.
7. Eat at least 4 fruits/veggies per day.
8. Drive with the boy.
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
Going to try to duplicate last week's success. I had the best week following plan in over a year, right through the weekend. After my first nice 5 lb. loss, I've hit a plateau. But, no worries... I've been there before. I know to just "keep swimming".
1. Keep calories within limit.
2. Drink much more... water, that is.
3. Take all vitamins and supplements.
4. Don't get discouraged if the scale doesn't drop as quickly as last week.
5. Watch pie chart percentages more closely to find where my maximum weight loss lies.
Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain
I'm here. Gonna try this climbing back on the wagon thing again. I fell off sometimes around Thursday and went bouncing down the street Weekends are my problem now. WHN and I are both off on the weekends now, and it's hard to stay on the wagon. So I think I'm going to try Monday-Friday and keep it reasonable on Saturday and Sunday.
Goals for the week:
1-log in and post everyday (M-F)
2-must drink water
3-treadmill, get on it and walk dammit
I certainly had some fun food over the weekend but stayed within my calorie limit. (I didn't check but I am sure I blew sodium, fortunately I am not tracking it lol).
My goals are also the same this week:
1. Exercise 5x
2. Replace at least 1 coffee with a green tea
3. Stay 1200-1400 cals.
4. Bring my lunch to work.
I have to say, that on the exercise, I have some very structured and scheduled stuff going on. I have an exercise commitment Mondays (2 actually), Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. This involves: walking, snowshoeing, weights, Tae Kwon Do. The structure makes it easier to follow even though I am busy right now. The food choices and planning are always my problem.