I have similar struggles. Nights and weekends (unstructured time, mostly) are hardest for me. A couple things help:
1. Get on FitDay and post frequently to stay accountable...just check in. Announce that you're going to do it, then do it. One thread that is pretty active is the 7-day-motivational thread in support and motivation section. Check it out.
2. Don't restrict so much during the week that you can't help but go over the edge. Make sure you have few enough calories to use but don't deprive yourself.
3. Commit to weighing/measuring and logging everything in your food log, no matter how much you end up eating.
4. Figure out what your trigger foods are and stay far, far away. Don't keep them in the house; if you have to, have someone hide them.
5. Avoid processed foods. Much of that stuff has ingredients (simple carbs, sugar, etc.) that make you crave more once you eat a little It makes portion control very difficult.
6. Commit to doing a journal entry before you eat anything. FitDay has a journal tab.
If I think of anything else, I'll add it. Good luck, and don't be a stranger!
"If you drop an egg, you don't say, 'Oh, shoot' and drop the other 11, do you?"
-Source unknown, but obviously brilliant
Reached goal 4/16/2010...but kind of afraid to look these days