7 Day Motivational Thread for 1/7/2013 >

7 Day Motivational Thread for 1/7/2013

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread for 1/7/2013

Old 01-09-2013, 03:29 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Mern!

I saw your post about Laughing Cow cheese... I've been buying the Cinnamon flavored one and spreading it on Granny Smith apple slices. I'll have to look for the Chipotle one... sounds good!
Old 01-09-2013, 03:42 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by blkblueanimegrl
I say deal! Moving shelves around the store today will be fun (day three of this...) but I will definitely get on the elliptical tonight! Gotta force myself because the benefits outweight the cons. Now what are the actual cons besides me being lazy and wanting to play computer games? Hmm...
Okay, deal!

Originally Posted by Mern
Mike, yeah, you WOULD get all teary-eyed with joy having someone else besides you calling me out. I used your rock throwing ban as an excuse to put the rocks back in the creek only because I'm too lazy to lug them around. LOL Wow, great job touching base with all of us.

Quinn, welcome back!

Everyone else, I'm rooting all of you on!

Today's planned menu in small meals
-- Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle cheese wedge (yummy) and a flaxmeal pancake
--Low carb veggie soup, preservative free roast beef with horseradish mustard on half a low carb tortilla
--zero cholesterol broccoli omelet
--black and white chicken chili (with black soybeans and without the green chilies I forgot to buy) and a side of sweet and sour cucumbers.
--celery stuffed with tuna salad (I use ranch dressing in it instead of mayo)
I know that deep down you are saving those rocks for a later date.

Originally Posted by quinnesec
This just goes to show the AWESOMENESS of the internet... only on the internet can you be sitting in a gray sweatsuit, ponytail with no makeup and still get a compliment! lol And no, Cupcake, we're not getting older, we're getting better- like a fine wine... or aged, smelly, expensive cheese, depending on that whole "glass half empty/half full" thing...
haha That reminds me of when I was younger and I was watching Beevis and Butthead and they call some "900" number for some phone action. They get all excited that some hot chick is talking dirty to them, then they show the other end of the phone. I think it was a dirty old man eating fired chicken and smoking.
So wait, now I'm smelly AND cheesy?
Old 01-09-2013, 05:10 AM
FitDay Member

Mike, I did unload the rocks, but left them all in a wheelbarrow by the creek, so if I am ever so inclined again, all I have to do it tip them back into the suitcase and send Hope a PM to meet me in Slidell.

Quinn, hey, that's not fair. I'm sitting here in gray sweats, too and didn't get any compliment. But I have short hair, so that must be what makes the difference. I haven't seen the cinnamon Laughing Cow cheese, but that sounds really yummy. I'll certainly try it if I DO see it.

Got my exercise done. And tomorrow is one of my two earned days off exercise. HOORAY! I have to exercise well again both Friday and Saturday to get Sunday off.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6

haha That reminds me of when I was younger and I was watching Beevis and Butthead and they call some "900" number for some phone action. They get all excited that some hot chick is talking dirty to them, then they show the other end of the phone. I think it was a dirty old man eating fired chicken and smoking.
So wait, now I'm smelly AND cheesy?
...and I'm a dirty old man eating fried chicken and smoking?? LOL.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:55 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
You're off to a good start. Can I pick a goal for ya??

Keep on keepin' on!
Mike, you can absolutely pick a goal for me... within reason!
Old 01-09-2013, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern
Mike, I did unload the rocks, but left them all in a wheelbarrow by the creek, so if I am ever so inclined again, all I have to do it tip them back into the suitcase and send Hope a PM to meet me in Slidell.
I'm sure Hope would love to come back this way.

Originally Posted by quinnesec
...and I'm a dirty old man eating fried chicken and smoking?? LOL.
Noooo... you don't smoke, do you?

Originally Posted by bojibridge
Mike, you can absolutely pick a goal for me... within reason!
How about 64 oz. of water/day?
Old 01-09-2013, 07:09 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. It took me a while to find where you went to. I have not had very good days for the last 2. I get stressed and no money to go do anything and the high yesterday was low 20's. My road is ice and snow. I have been working out iside I have several exercise tapes. I did not get all the water I said I would but have been very close the last day or so. It is early and I have 4 cups down.
The thing about water is- the more you can drink down the better the wieght loss, water retenbtion is less, Mucus is thin enough to drain or blow out, and it helps keep the kidneys and urinary tracthealthy. So drink up all.
Oh almost forgot lost 2.5 lbs this last week.
Nyda
goals:water 10 to 12 cups
exercise 3 to 4 times
calories under 1600
Old 01-09-2013, 08:01 AM
FitDay Member

Goals:

Focus on real food (90% is a Y): Y, Y
Focus on H2O: Y, Y
Vitamin daily: N, N
Get back to exercising: N, N, Maybe tonight...
Get scrapbooking project ready to go: N, N, N
Finish writing Chapters 1 and 2 for Projects A and B: N, Making Progress, Almost done with Project A
Don't stress over work/finances: N, Y, Better
Old 01-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by adyndravo1
Oh almost forgot lost 2.5 lbs this last week.
Nyda
goals:water 10 to 12 cups
exercise 3 to 4 times
calories under 1600
GREAT JOB!!!!Woooo whoooo.

Originally Posted by amalthea1892
Goals:

Focus on real food (90% is a Y): Y, Y
Focus on H2O: Y, Y
Vitamin daily: N, N
Get back to exercising: N, N, Maybe tonight...
Get scrapbooking project ready to go: N, N, N
Finish writing Chapters 1 and 2 for Projects A and B: N, Making Progress, Almost done with Project A
Don't stress over work/finances: N, Y, Better
Keep it up. Congrats on almost being done with Project A
Old 01-09-2013, 10:00 AM
FitDay Member

1. Log Mon-Fri Mon--Wed yes
2. Stay away from sweets--squares, donuts (and Tim Horton's muffins count too) yes, yes, yes we shall see tomorrow as we usually go after getting groceries
3. Drink the darn water--6 glasses Mon-hmm only 4 so far so no Tues-6 Wed-6
4. 4 servings fruits and veggies yes, yes Wed-only 3
5. Eat within carb/protein limit 140/60 Mon-135/40, Tues 145/56, Wed 130/45
6. Exercise 5X--30 mins Mon and Wed-20 min, Tues NONE

Just started another routine for Wii Sports Active. It's 21 days so hopefully I will be able to complete it! I haven't lost any weight this week but haven't gained since the last time I weighed myself either. I would really like to lose a few pounds before my Dr appointment.

Jenn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.