Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
7 Day Motivational Thread for 1/7/2013 >

7 Day Motivational Thread for 1/7/2013

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread for 1/7/2013

Old 01-08-2013, 02:08 AM
FitDay Member

egg whites, mushrooms, scallions and ham (seems to work)- substituted goat cheese for ham
turkey or ham sammie with lettuce -turkey
fish and veg- 1.5 pieces chicken parm, a little whole wheat pasta
Snacks:
nuts -yes, a 100 cal pack of almonds and walnuts plus about a teaspoon of peanut butter
Vitamuffin -yes with fruit only jam
fruit -clementines, strawberries
some roast chicken
cheese stick, one or two slices mozzarrella

Last edited by canary52; 01-08-2013 at 03:48 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

Plan:
chicken sausage with egg whites -yes
chef salad - no, plain salad with whole wheat pasta for lunch
fish and veg
snacks:
might have a little ww pasta (not gonna lie) - 1 c exactly for lunch
fruit- clementine, apple, 3 prunes
nuts - 100 calorie pack of almonds and walnuts
vitamuffin - one sugar free oatmeal cookie instead

Last edited by canary52; 01-08-2013 at 05:52 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:28 AM
FitDay Member

Goals:

Focus on real food (90% is a Y): Y
Focus on H2O: Y
Vitamin daily: N
Get back to exercising: N
Get scrapbooking project ready to go: N
Finish writing Chapters 1 and 2 for Projects A and B: N
Don't stress over work/finances: N

Geez… I am just getting around to a posting a few goals and we are already on page 6 this week! YAY!!! It is a crazy week for me work wise, so that means I’ll be way too busy to feel hungry, which is a bonus! Good luck everybody on your goals this week! I'll check in when I can.

Welcome back Lisa and Tori!
Old 01-08-2013, 04:29 AM
FitDay Member

Okay, it's a late start for me, but I AM back this week. The holidays just kept making it more difficult, and I haven't logged for a couple weeks (eek!), BUT I have logged everything so far today! I need to get back in routine because it was working for me!

Glad to see the new faces, and welcome back to those that have come back! I look forward to getting to know you!

Let's see, simple goals this week. I'll work my way back into things by next week! (A non-marked goal lol)

1. Cardio at least 3 days for 45 minutes
2. Make 2 new homemade meals for the week
3. Stretch everyday
4. Log it!
5. <1700 calories/day

I think that's a start... My own personal goal is not to procrastinate on homework! My term started up to Joanna, and I was crazy enough to sign up for two classes: Information Technology and Quantitative Analysis! I'm excited

Speaking of which, off to read!
Old 01-08-2013, 05:06 AM
Super Moderator

Ama, I swear we were separated at birth. I have a scrapbook project ready to launch, too, lol!

Glad to see you Krystal! I hope you enjoy your classes!

Feeling a little sniffly today but my 4-hour eval no-showed, so there's really no excuse for me not to go get some exercise .
Old 01-08-2013, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

Good luck, Krystal! I started back in on some research today, although I still think I'm gonna work a short day. Probably go home around 3, go for a run and whatnot. I'll be swamped before too long, so I'm going to take the slow start as I can get it!

I forgot to post goals yesterday. My goal is to do the right thing, and to avoid doing wrong things. But I guess I could write it out

1.) Calories under 1400/day: M - Y
2.) Stick with C25k program: M - off
3.) Walk to car x4: M - Y

Um, so that's all I can think of for now, if I have any other ideas, I'll add them later.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:51 AM
FitDay Member

I took a tip from the above and used half a goat cheese medallion as a condiment. I had oversalted salmon from dinner last night so threw it with 3 (unsalted) scrambled eggs and some goat cheese. Scrumptious and filling.

Goals:
Log meals every day. Y
Walk at least 20 minutes each day. Y
Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night Y
Old 01-08-2013, 06:40 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Ama, I swear we were separated at birth. I have a scrapbook project ready to launch, too, lol!
Haha! Maybe we were Sister! I have been into Creative Memories for several years. I just finished my wedding album last week, and need to finish DS 2 baby books, and my honeymoon album. I attend a scrapbooking retreat every January for an entire weekend (coming up in 2 weeks). There are 12 ladies that attend and we each have a 6 foot table to spread our projects out on. And there is a chef that preps all our meals! Needless to say I don't count any calories on retreat weekend!

What project are you getting ready to launch?
Old 01-08-2013, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by amalthea1892
What project are you getting ready to launch?
Uh...the whole thing, practically. Embarrassingly, I've only gotten up to my son's second year! I feel like a terrible mom that I don't have his baby albums done (he is 16). I have the materials; in fact, his day care teacher was the one who sold Creative Memories, and I've picked up things here and there. I do a few pages at a time but somehow life always intervenes and I never keep it going, especially after I became self-employed. But I have recently vowed to have all his pics and memories (pictures, notes, artwork, some priceless school assignments, newspaper clippings) in albums by the time he leaves for college . So that gives me 2.5 years! You are obviously more on the ball than I! Your retreat sounds awesome...enjoy it!

Molly, good thinking on your meal. See, Hope, not boring...helpful!

Bleh, I definitely feel I'm coming down with something. I was lucky to duck the horrible head/chest cold the boys had back in early Dec; I hope this is not the same thing. Fortunately I had "planned-overs" on the menu tonight: homemade chicken-tomato veggie soup and probably some nice quality grilled cheese on homemade bread.

Really, now, off to the basement to hit the bike or treadmill.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:58 AM
FitDay Member

1. Cardio at least 3 days for 45 minutes: N, N,
2. Make 2 new homemade meals for the week: N, Y,
3. Stretch everyday: N, Y
4. Log it! N, Y,
5. <1700 calories/day: N/A, 1689

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.