Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread for 12/31/12

Old 01-06-2013, 03:06 PM
FitDay Member

Goals:
1) Stretch every day -yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
2) 6 glasses of water minimum every day- ? 6 ?; um 5? 6?;??6?
3) Plan meals (except 12/31) -yes hahahahah, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
4) Stick close to plan (except 12/31)-hahahaha; once again, hahahahaaha, NO yes no, no yes with some modification5) 1600 calories max (except 12/31)-hahahaha
? 1120 no, no ?
6) WRITE- NO Yes some No yes, yes, YES FINALLY real work; YES
7) Practice Spanish NO yes No yes; si, un poco; si, mas, si
8) Incorporate more creativity into my life: a bit with my cake no, no no, no, no, no
9) Listen more -NO didn't come up YES, YES no, poco,poco yes
10) Do not JADE (justify/argue/defend/explain) NO yes, yes justified a little yes, no YES
Old 01-08-2013, 06:16 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Everyone,
I am new and my name is Liz. My goals for this year are to lose 45 lbs by Christmas and eat better. I am looking for motivation since I start my new journey next week on 01-14-2013. Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone reaches their set goals.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator

welcome to the jungle Liz!
Old 01-08-2013, 08:21 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728

I was kind of hoping the new year would flush out some old friends and we would enjoy their conversation again. Maybe tomorrow?
Hey, everyone!

I'm here... Just been really on the go still with daughter home and have been taking a lot of short, weekend-type trips. She will be returning to college at the end of this week, so my time should increase (and my laundry decrease, I hope. )

I have stayed, remarkably, on the wagon and have pulled daughter and husband with me, which is really nice. I still have the same 7lbs. to lose from before Christmas but I didn't gain any additional so I'll call that a win.

Daughter is dating a guy that went to West Point last year, so she is training with him, which is a nice bonus... No prompting from mom required to eat healthy... Lol.

I don't know why, but since the first of the year, I have slipped very easily back in to my ultra-healthy eating mode... Maybe I just ate enough of the fattening food to actually get sick of it. My son gave me a new iPad for Christmas and I have found it really, really nice for logging, etc. So much easier than using my laptop, for some reason. I think that's been part of my new-found success.

ANYWAY, Happy 2013 to all of my old buddies, and I have lots of new faces that I'm looking forward to getting to know.

Enjoy your afternoon, y'all! (That was for you, Mike... lol.)

Quinn