Notices

Motivation and Support - 7/11 - 7/17

Old 07-20-2016, 06:39 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I have adjusted to eating less food and keeping busy with more activity. So far my weight is dropping but slower than last week. I just need to stick to my plan and hope for the best.

Mike and Bea, how are you doing? Keep posting.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:08 AM
FitDay Member

Feelin Hot Hot Hot. I just walked to the store to get the mail and it took my breath away breathing in that hot air. Tomorrow is going to be hotter yet.
My diet is going well with only a few cravings but easy enough to handle. I wish I had a pool to jump into. How do you handle the heat?
Old 07-22-2016, 07:22 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by simplybea
Surely, "Old" wasn't what you meant?
That's why I put it in quotes. Old, as in familiar.
Old 07-22-2016, 07:31 AM
FitDay Member

I have no energy. This heat is oppressive. On a positive note I did lose weight this week and so did Becca. Where is every one?
Old 07-23-2016, 02:35 AM
FitDay Member

It's going to be another hot day and I have to clean up the house. I'll get as much done as I can this morning while it's still comfortable. I made my first goal this morning so I am out of the 170's. My plan is to be out of the 160's by October. My previous low was 163 in March and then when my weight was stuck for several weeks I gave up. One step forward, two steps back.
Now I am on the right path again. I could use some support though.
Old 07-24-2016, 04:10 AM
FitDay Member

We went out for dinner last night and I planned ahead. I looked up the restaurant and checked the menu for ingredients and calories. It turned out that we went to another restaurant but I did find a similar dish there. I split the dish with another person so my calories where cut in half. It worked out well but my weight is up this morning. It could be the salt. If I drink a lot of water my weight may be down again by tomorrow. I hope it works.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:21 AM
FitDay Member

It's very quiet in here. I will be starting a new thread tomorrow morning and I hope to see more people here. Are you ready for Monday weigh-in.
Best of luck to us all.