Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Weekly Motivation 3/28-4/3 >

Weekly Motivation 3/28-4/3

Community
Notices

Weekly Motivation 3/28-4/3

Old 03-30-2016, 05:20 PM
FitDay Member

Someone gave me a suggestion on getting off soda...Gatorade or Powerade. They both have 60 calories less per 12 oz serving. Over the course of a day that can really add up. (I was drinking soda exclusively all day, which really adds up to a big number!!!) Plus I won't be taking in any horrible chemical-type ingredients that are in soda. I feel good about that.

My portions are still too big, and I've got in the bad habit of having a cinnamon raisin bagel with butter each morning. That right there is about 350 calories! And it's not even filling. I know I can come up with something better.

Libby, good for you for getting out walking and riding!
Old 03-31-2016, 03:31 AM
FitDay Member

I feel that exercise is the only thing that I can change right now and I won't be doing the same thing every day. My goal is to get stronger and lose weight.
Lisa, good for you for getting off of drinking soda. You can cut the calories even more by drinking half gatorade and water. I am still struggling with food choices. I am going to dig out my cook books and see what other recipes I can try.