Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
7 Day Motivational Thread starting March 21 - March 28 >

7 Day Motivational Thread starting March 21 - March 28

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread starting March 21 - March 28

Old 03-25-2016, 04:06 AM
FitDay Member

To those of you who haven't posted in a while....have a good holiday. Come back and join us! We need your company again!
Old 03-25-2016, 03:00 PM
FitDay Member

Lisa - You being such a foodie, I'm surprised you don't like seafood!! I guess it's not for everyone

Dinner was a hit!! Everyone had a fantastic time and there were barely any leftovers!! A good sign that the food was good and I made a good amount
Onto phase 2 of the weekend...a fun time at the trampoline park for my son's bday followed by a pizza party...for the kiddies Looking forward to chillin' with my friend tomorrow afternoon and enjoying some Starbucks coffee!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Old 03-26-2016, 02:22 PM
FitDay Member

Debbie, glad your dinner was such a success!

How is everyone's weekend going? hopefully better than mine!!!
Old 03-26-2016, 05:38 PM
FitDay Member

Sunday is Easter and we will be celebrating at an all you can eat buffet.
We do this every year but tomorrow is special because it is also my birthday and yes I will have some cake. I will weigh in on Monday and that is the last weigh in of the spring challenge. Have a happy Easter.
Old 03-26-2016, 07:54 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone, I've been seeing that the forums seem to be dying out on this site and just wanted to let you know that my fitness pal is helping me a lot. I'm part of a group called 100 + pounds with NO surgery. If you introduce yourself you will find the group to be very active and supportive. I'm not sure why no one seems to add friends on this site but I've found that doing so on MFP to be very helpful. I only bring this up because I know how hard it is to lose weight alone. I want all of us to succeed but we have to be willing to put our self out there a little bit. If anyone joins and want to friend me my username is Jose2716. I hope I'm not being to nosy but I think we all deserve as much support as we can get. Thanks for reading
Old 03-27-2016, 05:04 AM
FitDay Member

HAPPY EASTER! Hoping we all have a fun weekend with family and food that fits our goals of health and nutrition! Vicki