Notices

7 Day Motivation 2/1 - 2/7

Old 01-31-2016, 11:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default 7 Day Motivation 2/1 - 2/7

Hey all. Who's ready for another week? I've got 1 foot off the fitday wagon, trying to hang on. I didn't log this past week. I did ok, not great but certainly not horrible. I'm just getting burnt on the daily grind of having to weigh and measure and calculate every single thing.

Libby, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.
Old 01-31-2016, 11:41 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Lisa Thanks for getting us started! I'm ready for another week and determined to keep that scale moving in the right direction. Onward and downward!
Old 02-01-2016, 12:48 AM
FitDay Member

Lisa--I fell off the wagon last week and bounced a few times. I'm climbing back on for another week. I too am irritated by having to weigh and log everything, but it's the ONLY thing that works for me. Anyway...

Goals

1--log it all. No exceptions
2--water water WATER
3--lose 1 pound.

Will check back in later.
Old 02-01-2016, 01:44 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning, ladies!

I stuck to my food and exercise plan religiously last week, and only lost .2 lb.! So I'm a bit miffed, too. I'm in. Maybe this will be my week.

Yesterday, I made 6 lbs. of hand dipped chocolates for my friends and family for Valentine's Day. (Have to send some in the mail.) There may or may not have been some spoon-licking involved... lol. Time to pack it all up and get it out of the house!
Old 02-01-2016, 02:46 AM
FitDay Member

Keeping my goals the same because they have been easy to stick to.

Personal Accountability Goal Sheet, Week 4

1. Eat clean; eliminate the 5 "bad foods".
2. Limit diet Coke to one glass per day; ideally zero.
3. Drink 1 glass of tart cherry juice per day.
4. Drink one cup of antioxidant tea per day.
5. Take all vitamins and supplements.
6. 45 minutes of core building per day.
7. Walk 4 times this week; minimum of 45 minutes each day.
8. Stay within calorie limits.
9. Log everything.
10. Continue to very gradually add yoga and flexibility exercises to increase range of motion. (Spine)
Old 02-01-2016, 03:13 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I'm back for another week and my goal is to lose one pound or more.
My calorie counts have been good but the scale doesn't agree. Maybe I am getting ready to have a big loss again. I have been stuck for a while and it would be nice to see a new number on the scale. Let's all have a good week.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:51 AM
FitDay Member

Keeping my goals the same for another week. I plan to keep these goals the same until I see a stall on the scale, then I'll change something. Until then, this is the plan!

Weekly Goals and Accountability
64 oz. minimum water daily:
max. 1500 calories per day:
take vitamins daily:
full body workout (W, F & Su):
core workout (Tu, Th & Sa):
cardio (M, Tu, W, Th & Sa):
Old 02-01-2016, 03:55 AM
FitDay Member

Just a quick check in while on lunch break. I've logged everything so far, and have already had two bottles of water I know what we're having for supper, so I'll calculate it when I get home and log as to what I eat. BF and I have decided that the month of February we're only eating what comes from the kitchen. No "do you want pizza", instead of cooking. I foresee a lot of crock pot meals this month LOL We're making weekly menus and following through on them. I'm only grocery shopping once a week instead of picking up things as we need them. We figured out that we spent $1200 in food last month. FOR TWO PEOPLE! We're in desperate need of new furniture and a new car. We can't save for those if we're overspending each month on food. Anyway. That's what's going on with me.

quinn--at least your scale went in the right direction. Mine didn't.

libby--have you tried mixing up your exercise to something different? I'm just wondering if your body has gotten used to a routine.

debbie--good to see you for another week

Has anyone heard from Mike or Hope?
Old 02-01-2016, 03:57 AM
FitDay Member

I'm here, Tori.

Add me to the list of those who fell off. Pull me back on and let's get Mike's butt up here.

Mike, where y'at?
Old 02-01-2016, 03:58 AM
FitDay Member

Before I forget. I'm making my food log public, just for accountability. When I wonder why the scale went in the wrong direction, y'all can be like "um, maybe it's the chocolate cake"

Here goes nothing...

ToriD1012 - free online diet and fitness journal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.