Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
7 Day Motivational Thread 01/11/2016--ONWARD AND DOWNWARD! >

7 Day Motivational Thread 01/11/2016--ONWARD AND DOWNWARD!

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread 01/11/2016--ONWARD AND DOWNWARD!

Old 01-14-2016, 09:59 AM
FitDay Member

I will do a full update when BF gets up for work (around 9 EST) but just wanted to check in. I'm doing good on calories. I made chicken enchiladas for supper and they're super yummy. I'll lighten it up next time by using light sour cream, etc but I just used what I had on hand for tonight. Will catch up with y'all in a bit.
Old 01-14-2016, 11:05 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all Accountability check it time How is everyone else doing today at hitting their personal goals?

Weekly goals:

64 oz. minimum water daily: Mon - 72 oz., Tues - 72 oz., Wed - 64 oz., Thurs - 80 oz.
max. 1500 calories per day: Mon - 1198 cals., Tues - 1443 cals., Wed - 1467 cals, Thurs - 1467 cals....exactly the same as yesterday!
full body workout x3: Wed - yes
core workout x3: Mon - yes, Thrus - yes
cardio workout x5: Mon - 30 min. elliptical, Tues - 40 min. stationary bike, Wed - 40 min. stationary bike, Thurs - 30 min. elliptical,
take vitamins daily: Mon - yes, Tues - yes, Wed - Yes, Thurs - Yes
Old 01-14-2016, 11:08 AM
FitDay Member

My calories were on track today after the melt down last night. I don't see a loss for weigh in tomorrow but I hope it's not too bad.
Old 01-14-2016, 11:37 AM
FitDay Member

Wednesday and Thursday Update

Health & Fitness
1: log everything, food and activities M:Y T: Y W: Y Th: Y
2: 50.7 oz water each day M: Y T: N W:Y Th: Y
3: walk at least 1 mile each day M: Y T: N
4: go to the gym 2 times this week M: nope T:N Scrapping this one...it's not happening this week
5: preplan all meals M: kinda T: Y W: nope Th: Y
6: lose 1 pound---dunno yet, still an unknown, ???

Home
1: don't yell at the doggies M: Y T: Y W: not so much Th: Y
2: shampoo bedroom carpet---not yet, no, hopefully in the morning
3: do at least 3 loads of clothes---Two loads!! woohoo!

Okay, going to call it a night. Calories are on track so I can have a light snack this evening. Will catch y'all tomorrow.
Old 01-14-2016, 01:19 PM
FitDay Member

Debbie, tonight was chicken fajita soup. It was scrumptious! You can have a big 2 cups of it for just about 700 calories. Mine was a little more because I have a few tortilla chips crumbled in with some light sour cream on top mixed in as well. I added fresh cilantro this time, which I've never done before, and wow it really brightened it up. (Mind you, it was still delicious without it.) And holy cow! Look at all your green check ins! You're rocking it!

I may have a slight weight loss for tomorrow's weigh in. I'm hoping, praying and keeping my fingers crossed!
Old 01-14-2016, 03:06 PM
FitDay Member

I have been doing fairly well on reaching my personal goals this week. I did have a luncheon today but I'm only 40 calories above target so I'm not going to stress about it. I have actually increased my water intake since adding the lime and drinking it warm.

I live in beautiful British Columbia so I no longer have to deal with full blown winter; the bone chilling temperatures, snow and ice. Oh, we do get snow once in a while - big, fluffy flakes ( very pretty), but it doesn't stick around for more than a day. The temps are still a little chilly and of course, we get lots of rain but I think it's way better than snow!

My trainer is mobile and prefers home workouts or in the glorious outdoors. I am embarrassed to go to a gym and have strangers see me sweat so this arrangement works for me. Not outside so much as I don't like bugs but in my own living room using the equipment that I already own - step, ball, bands, free weights. I bought myself a 15lb kettle bell for Christmas as I enjoy using it. The goal is to work smarter (not harder) and increase both muscle mass and stamina. I am a work in progress.

The scale has been inching down so I should show a loss Friday.

Onward and downward!
Old 01-15-2016, 01:08 AM
FitDay Member

IT'S FRIDAY!!! Hallelujah!!! My weekend will be busy....groceries, cleaning, kids swimming lessons, 2 birthday parties to bring my daughter to, fitting in my workouts, etc. But on the weekends, we also get to also do fun things like have a pizza party picnic and watch a movie together....we do this every Friday....the kids love it....so do I! I'm also meeting up with a friend for coffee tomorrow, so it will be nice to catch up with her. I will be helping my son with his science project which should be fun too. I love having the break from work!

Gypsy - BC is beautiful indeed!! I was fortunate enough to spend an entire month in Vancouver once upon a time before I had to be a grown up It was beautiful!! Between the mountains, water, beaches, the island...even some of the architecture was different there! Such a beautiful province. I love working out at home as well! I've had a gym membership a few times over the years, but I hate waiting for equipment. Over the years, I've built up a pretty decent home gym. My goal is to increase muscle mass and decrease body fat....they say it's difficult to do both at the same time....but regardless, that's my goal

Lisa - I LOVE fresh cilantro!!! I love making my own pico de gallo with loads of fresh cilantro and I love simply adding it to salads. It really does brighten the taste doesn't it! Hope you have a loss today....keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Tori - Looks like you're doing a decent job hitting your goals this week. Great job!

Quinn - Good for you for getting out for a walk! Wishing you safe travels today!

Libby - Betcha still have a good weigh in today! You've been so consistent at keeping your calories low that having the popcorn may have even been a good thing! Onward and downward buddy

Mike - Hope you're on the mend!

Epixi - How are you doing with your goals this week?

Have a great day all!!!
Old 01-15-2016, 01:54 AM
Super Moderator

Going to the doctor this morning. Maybe she'll put me on something good. Then I won't be able to use the "I'm sick" excuse next week.
Old 01-15-2016, 02:47 AM
FitDay Member

I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. My weight is down to 168.7 which I haven't seen in quite a few years.
Debbie, good weigh in buddy. You are in the groove and doing every thing right. Have a good week end all.
Old 01-15-2016, 03:03 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by libby135
I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. My weight is down to 168.7 which I haven't seen in quite a few years.
Debbie, good weigh in buddy. You are in the groove and doing every thing right. Have a good week end all.
Thanks awesome!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.