Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
7 Day Motivational Thread 01/11/2016--ONWARD AND DOWNWARD! >

7 Day Motivational Thread 01/11/2016--ONWARD AND DOWNWARD!

Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread 01/11/2016--ONWARD AND DOWNWARD!

Old 01-16-2016, 04:09 PM
FitDay Member

Yay Lisa. Next time you are at the grocery store pick up two 10 pound bags of potatoes. That is how much weight you have lost. Wonderful.
Old 01-17-2016, 04:28 AM
FitDay Member

Weekly goals:

64 oz. minimum water daily: Mon - 72 oz., Tues - 72 oz., Wed - 64 oz., Thurs - 80 oz., Fri - 80 oz., Sat - 88 oz., Sun - 90 oz.
max. 1500 calories per day: Mon - 1198 cals., Tues - 1443 cals., Wed - 1467 cals, Thurs - 1467 cals, Fri - 1441 cals, Sat - 1432 cals, Sun - 1489 cals
full body workout x3: Wed - yes, Fri - yes, Sun - yes
core workout x3: Mon - yes, Thurs - yes, Saturday - yes
cardio workout x5: Mon - 30 min. elliptical, Tues - 40 min. stationary bike, Wed - 40 min. stationary bike, Thurs - 30 min. elliptical, Saturday - 40 min. stationary bike
take vitamins daily: Mon - yes, Tues - yes, Wed - Yes, Thurs - Yes, Fri - Yes, Sat - yes, Sun - yes

I did it!!! I had a successful week and hit every single goal!!! It's been a long while since I could say that!! I'm very happy and feel very motivated once again!!

Last edited by lildebbieg; 01-17-2016 at 11:19 AM.
Old 01-17-2016, 01:37 PM
FitDay Member

Libby, that's a good way to put 20 lbs into perspective. Thanks for that! Now I feel even better about it!

Debbie, congrats!!! You are doing fantastic. So glad you got your mojo back.

Tori, I've never tried their bras. Thanks for the recommendation. Next time I go to buy I'll check them out.

Today was a bad day. I drank a couple glasses of regular soda. I've been sick and my resolve is way down. I didn't snack much on junk food, but I did have a lot a dinner. Tonight was Tikka Masala (a middle eastern Indian dish) with rice. It was freaking tasty as all heck. I didn't log today and I'm afraid to see what my day will end up looking like. Don't know how tomorrow's weigh in will turn out.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Downwards

Goal . I just finished my January detox and felt great down 7KG in 7 days; It was easy to do and now I am re charged and have kick started myself and am motivated again.

Sometimes I diet and don't lose a thing I just felt this was the right time for me. the Home Detox Box came in the post and was easy and I get support if I needed it too. Sometimes on a diet I force myself to do I literally feel I am heavier and miserable afterwards. mentally and physically. nor much motivation there.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:24 AM
FitDay Member

welcome back. must be nice to reach your goals. at least yu did reach...so if you did it before you can do it again.
by the way Rum cake is my absolute weakness lol...the only thing it loves me too much and stick on me so.

so that's my biggest challenge. actually i am staying away from all process food . pray for me