Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivation & Support 12/28 - 1/3 >

Motivation & Support 12/28 - 1/3

Community
Notices

Motivation & Support 12/28 - 1/3

Old 12-31-2015, 03:04 AM
FitDay Member

Lisa, I know that feeling, wanting some thing but trying every thing. I have been doing that too. It's New Years Eve and we have no plans except staying home and watching a movie. I feel so old. We finally got snow, not too much.
Just enough to make me want to stay indoors and look at it through the window.
Debbie, I hear that you got a lot of snow. How are you doing?
Mike, how is the weather down there?
Brian, are you back from holidays yet?
Linda, Hope, Vicki, Where are you and how are you doing?
If I left any one out I didn't mean to. I hope every one is doing well.
Old 12-31-2015, 06:15 PM
FitDay Member

Wishing all of you a healthy, happy and all around amazing 2016!
Old 12-31-2015, 09:35 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by libby135
Debbie, I hear that you got a lot of snow. How are you doing?
Happy New Year Libby Yes, we got a huge dump of snow! So much so that we ended up not going to KW as planned. I'm not sure how much we got, but I would guess there is around 30 cm on the ground. Crazy since we didn't see a flake until Dec 27th! Having a green winter was nice while it lasted
Old 01-01-2016, 04:47 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. Happy New Year. Let's make it the best year ever.
Old 01-01-2016, 12:58 PM
FitDay Member

Happy New Year! Wishing all of us success and personal growth as we work to meet our goals, whatever they may be! Vicki
Old 01-02-2016, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

I wore out my scale. It was giving me error messages and now it's dead. I hope that all it needs is a new battery. It may be a while before I can get one.
I was pretty good yesterday, at least better than I was over the holidays. Today I had a big breakfast that should do me till supper tonight. Monday is our final New year Challenge weigh in and our beginning Spring weigh in. Are
you ready? It's going to be a great year.
Old 01-02-2016, 01:24 PM
FitDay Member

Libby, I hope you get batteries soon so you can keep weighing in with us.

Hey, gang. I was thinking...should we start a new Friday weigh in thread? The one we've been using says 2015. Should we roll it over to a new year?

I made a tasty dinner tonight. It was just chicken salad sandwiches, but the sauce I made for it was pretty good...1/2 real mayo, 1/2 Ken's Lite Creamy Caesar dressing.

How's everyone's New Year starting off? My walking with Sara isn't going anywhere. We can't seem to coordinate when we're willing to go. She wanted to go last night at like 10pm. By then I am sooo done for the night. It will be a challenge. Don't know how it's going to work out. Not giving up on doing something with her. She's showing an interest in trying yoga, so maybe I'll give PiYo another try and have her do it with me.

I fell off track first thing this morning because Jeff brought home doughnuts. I cannot refuse a doughnut. Then, Sara's been jonesing to try Taco Bell's breakfast menu. I had a California crunch wrap before I looked it up and saw that it was 650 calories! ouch! I've been on track the rest of the day. I guess that's the important thing. I recollected myself and got back with my program instead of just throwing in the towel on the whole day. I am over calories today, but considering how my day started it's really not too horrible.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!
Old 01-02-2016, 04:46 PM
FitDay Member

Lisa, start a new Friday weigh-in thread for 2016.
Old 01-03-2016, 03:30 AM
FitDay Member

I have been doing better for the last couple of days and weighed in on another scale this morning and am down a bit. If I could lose slightly over a pound a week all year I could be at my goal weight in 2016. I would have to lose under 5 pounds a month for a year. It should be possible but can I do it? I am changing my Spring Challenge goal to 15 pounds.