Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivation and Support 11/30 -12/6 >

Motivation and Support 11/30 -12/6

Community
Notices

Motivation and Support 11/30 -12/6

Old 12-04-2015, 04:45 PM
FitDay Member

dschefer, I feel for you. I'm easily overloaded too. I don't work outside the home, and my duties revolve around the house and kids. I have no social life to speak of; however, I personally like it that way. I have mental illness issues and social anxiety is one of them. I have to remind myself that I need "me time" in order to be the best I can for my family as much of the time as I can. Maybe you should make yourself a priority and schedule a date night for yourself that can include anything you want, whether with someone else or alone. Put it on the calendar and let everyone know you have to take care of you as well........As for my weight gain, it ended up being I had a .2 loss. Any gains or resistence to loss I have isn't due to muscle gain. Unfortunately, I injured my feet my first night into the program, I did the 2nd day, and then I had to stop because my feet were hurting terribly. I'm hoping they are better in the next few days so I can restart on Monday.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:29 AM
FitDay Member

fell off the wagon today and got a concussion from the force of the fall.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:35 PM
FitDay Member

Me too, apple pie, potato chips and pop. OH MY
Old 12-05-2015, 05:18 PM
FitDay Member

Libby, for me it was a cheeseburger, onion rings, soda and ice cream. yikes! tomorrow i'll be pulling in the reigns for sure.
Old 12-05-2015, 06:37 PM
FitDay Member

We will be back on the wagon tomorrow.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:56 AM
FitDay Member

Happy Sunday everyone. Tomorrow is Challenge weigh day and I am going to be extra good today. No more little indulgences for me. I felt so sick last night that I just don't want to do that again. How are you feeling Lisa? We are back on the wagon today.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:22 AM
FitDay Member

Old habits are hard to break. I was looking for something sweet tonight after supper and I found some peanut butter cookies. Lucky for me I can stop at one. I hope every one had a good day.
Old 12-06-2015, 03:56 PM
FitDay Member

I did pretty well today. was within 45 calories of my daily goal. Had the last of the 2nd turkey I made at dinner...turkey and dumpling soup. It was delicious. Had some soda, but not as much as usual. I'm going back to diet. I can't drink as much soda as I do and expect to lose weight. I don't drink enough water to stay hydrated, so diet is the only option I have.

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I don't know how well I'll do. We'll just have to wait and see.
Old 12-14-2015, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

Hey All.... I've been missing in action... I have had a few stumbling blocks and setbacks.. Last weekend I traveled to the east coast of Canada to visit with my family... I was just a weekend trip - long and exhausting - but worth it.. When I returned back from this trip I was up 5 pounds... to 265#

Now here I am, trying again to get on track.. I have done well the last few days, and trying to 'reboot' my system..... This morning I was back down to 256.8#.

My goal of 240# by Hawaii trip is not going to happen - oh well.... Perhaps I can still get to 255# by Friday when we leave.... Then when we are gone for 12 days - I am a bit fearful of what is going to happen

This sure is a challenge....