Notices

Motivation and Support 11/23 -11/30

Old 11-25-2015, 01:00 AM
FitDay Member

I was at Aqua fit again last night and I feel like I've been through the wringer
and my weight is up this morning. What gives. Should I go on with this torture or will it get better as I become more fit? I just want to find a comfortable place to sit and stay there. That is my rant for the week. Oh I should have done some stretching when I got home.
Old 11-25-2015, 05:37 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you Debbie!

I have tons of preparation to do before tomorrow--finish shopping today and then cooking tomorrow morning!

Good for you Lisa for doing that tough workout program! What's a workout program anyway?

Libby, I know it seems pointless sometimes--just remember slow and easy wins the race.
Old 11-25-2015, 06:41 AM
FitDay Member

dschefer, hmmm, how do I say what a workout program is? PiYo, the one I'm doing, comes with the following exercise workouts on 4 DVD's that range from 20-45 minutes each: Align, Define (lower body), Define (upper body), Sweat, Core, Strength Intervals, Drench, Sculpt, Buns. Each one is designed to do a different thing, whether work on your core, lower body, butt, general all over cardio workout, defining muscle groups, etc. There is a calendar (this program in 60 days) and it tells you which workout to do each day. Then you can repeat the 60 day program as many times as you need to to get to your goal. The website I go to has a gazillion different programs of all types. Some of them are super high intensity, some of them are low impact cardio (PiYo is low impact). Is that a good explanation? Sometimes I'm not good at explaining things well. If you are interested in the site I go to, pm me and I'll give you the link and stuff.

The soda is killing my loss efforts. I'm convinced that's why I started gaining again. I've got to pull in the reigns on that in a bad way.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:06 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all Still waiting to hear how much I won in the Diet Bet. I looked at the last one I did and I made a whopping $16! Oh well...guess it's better than losing the $30 I invested.

Hope you're all having a great evening!
Old 11-25-2015, 02:29 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Lisa, thanks for the explanation. I hope you're enjoying this workout. I just wish I had time to workout. I was watching my 8-year-old run around this evening, and remembering the joy and free feeling I used to get from running. Now it's just another job to shove into my schedule.

I wish my life was quieter and calmer. Of course, then I'd just add things to it to make it busier...the holidays make me wish I was just relaxing with family, like a child again, with nearly no cares in the world (or is that just in hindsight?)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving all of you in the US! I wish you wonderful times with family and lots of good memories!
Old 11-26-2015, 03:18 AM
FitDay Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends.
Old 11-26-2015, 01:58 PM
FitDay Member

I hope everyone had a good day, and that my US friends also had a wonderful day with friends and family. I know I did! And I get to have Thanksgiving 2.0 for my own family on Saturday.
Old 11-28-2015, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. The weather is beautiful and I will be going out for a short walk this morning. Have a good week end.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:31 AM
FitDay Member

It was a lot colder than I thought so I didn't get very far. I had lots to Keep me busy in the house. How was your thanksgiving? I watched the New York Santa Clause parade on TV. It was amazing. Have a good week end.
Old 11-29-2015, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

The moon looked like a giant pumpkin last night and frost is in the air. I feel the cold a lot more lately. I put the comforter on the bed last night and wore socks to bed just to get warm. I am losing my insulation. It's going to be a busy day with church this morning and visitation this afternoon then home to do laundry and cook supper. I am also working on a quilt and table runner for Christmas. Next week end I will be putting up the Christmas tree so I need to do some cleaning first. It's a busy time of year. I hope you are all having a good week end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.